Chap 12

Hiya|Hey|Hello beautiful people.. Chapter 12 is up hope you enjoy reading it :) It's UNEDITED

******

Ariana's pov

Shoes

Check

Passport

check

Good, zipping my bag shut, i was ready for France. Am surely going to miss home and my mother but i have to leave for France. sighing i wore my uggs, as i straightened my denim short.

Dragging my bag, i walked out the door. I locked my apartment as i took the stairs. I hope the car is here already. I recalled what Xavier told me this morning. He told me to wait for the chauffeur. He'll drive me to the Airport.

Well he's right, once i was out the apartment, i was welcomed by the same chauffeur from yesterday. He ran picking my bags. I just thanked him as opened the door for me. He then started the engine.

...

Fifteen minutes later, he stopped at the airport.

"Where is sir Xavier?" I asked, shouldn't he be here?

"He's inside, he'll meet you there." He spoke, i smiled politely, thanking him. He opened my door as i dragged my bag into the airports door.

"Are you miss Ariana?" A young guy dressed in a suit spoke once i was inside the airports.

"Yes that's me and you are?" I asked. How does he know my name?

"Am David, Sir Xavier's bodyguard." He spoke, "I'd like you to follow me, Sir Xavier is waiting for you." He took the bag from my hand. I just nodded. Should i trust him? c'me on this place is full of security. Nothing bad will happen.

I just nodded as i followed him. I can't believe in another minute I'd be out of here, out of my homecity. He then came to a halt infront of private plane. I stood confused but, let out a sigh of relief when i saw the familiar face of Xavier.

"Good morning sir." David spoke as we walked over to Xavier. "Miss Ariana is here." He spoke getting Xavier's attention. He turned to face me.

"Morning sir Xavier." I spoke greeting him.

"You can go," He ignored me, dismissing David. It hurts to be treated like this. Like hell.

"Follow me," Xavier spoke as he walked up to the plane. I'm confused, why does he use this plane when I've already booked tickets for two?

"Sir, I've booked a plane for two, why are we here?" I spoke once we were inside the plane. He glanced at me irritated. When will he ever smile or even laugh? He's so mean and grumpy.

"We lied to the media, we wanted to leave without them knowing." A brownhair'd spoke to me. I didn't know him, he was wearing an expensive brown Armani suit. Well atleast he's not grumpy as Xavier. I just nodded, hiding my confusion.

Why would they lie to the Paparazi? this is just getting weird, well what is not? The whole company is full of mystery.

"Is there anything you'll need?" I asked, him, my boss. He was seated on one of the large chairs with the brownhair'd, talking about something. "No, you can take a seat over there." He just dismissed me, pointing at the seat at the back opposite to his. I just nodded, smiling at the

brownheared nice guy, before walking over to the seat.

Walking over to the large chair i sat down, i didn't notice we are the only people in the plane, before two bodyguards walked into the plane standing at the door. Why did he have bodyguards?

Guess I'll never get a normal answer without snappy comments.

Shrugging, i took out my ipod, i know he'll never calm me, let me have some sleep, i haven't been myself lately.

Lie a little better by Lucy Hale played on my ipod. I rested my head as i brushed my hair to the other side of my head. I fastened my seat belt as i made myself comfortable. I could feel the plane taking up. I glanced over Xavier he resting on his chair, throwing his head back, just like the way he did in he taxi. I wonder, what's he's problem.

Suddenly a young airhostess, stood infront of me, "-sorry, can i help you?" I asked pausing the music.

"What can i serve you for breakfast?" She asked, with a small smile as she handed me the Menu. I was about to speak when a male voice beat me to it.

"Bring two hot tea and two plates of chocolate waffles." The same brownhair'd spoke as he took a seat next to mine. "Sure." She smiled as she left disappearing from our sight.

"So you are Ariana.." "Am Ariana Perks." I introduced myself as i shook his hand. "Am Alexander." He introduced himself, shaking my hand.

"So, you are Xavier's assistant?" He asked as he pointed to Xavier, who was talking to the girl, airhosttes from before.

"Yeah, am his assistant." I answered, smiling back. Maybe i should ask him why he's acting so cold.

"Sorry for the way he acted," He apologized for the first encounter on the plane. "Oh, it's okay, am used to it." I spoke assuring, not letting him feel bad about it, only to make it worse, yeah that sounded way better in my head.

"Don't mind him, he's been cold since he lost Alessia-" He spoke but stopped. "Just forget it." He spoke as he changed the subject.

"So have you ever been to France?" He asked, i was bit confused but changed the subject.

"I've been there once, when i was six." I smiled sadly, as i recalled when i visited France with my father, good old memories.

"That's good," He said, "Maybe, I'll.show you around." He offered. "You might have forgotten all the places." He spoke, grinning. I smiled back. Why can't Xavier be nice like Alexander?

"Sure, but i don't think, Xavier will let me." I spoke, "He's mean, and grumpy, he'd never let me go around the city, besides I'm here as his assistant not a tourist." I let out a nervous laugh.

He just nodded, as he stayed silent. "Here's your breakfast, Mr. Alexander." The girl spoke as she placed a large tray on the table. The amazing smell of waffles hit my nose. I haven't had breakfast this morning, i was busy packing my bag to even have breakfast.

Mmmhh, chocolate.

"Here help yourself," She placed my plate infornt of me. "Anything else?" She asked. "No, thanks." Alexander spoke as he started digging into his food. I mentally moaned once i had breakfast. I can't believe i haven't this goodies for breakfast since long, I've been busy, to even have a proper food.

"Sir Alexander, your brother, Xavier wants to talk to you." I almost choked on my tea. Brother? Xavier? What?!

*********

Liked it?

Comment,

Vote

&  Share.

Become a fan :)