Chap 5

Hiya peeples! Here's chapter 5. I hope u like it! & thanks for your support. It's not Edited. Sorry for the mistakes and grammars

********

Ariana's Pov

"This is your cubicle, miss Ariana." The reception girl said as she placed some document on the table in the small room.

The cubicle is not that big, it's enough just for me. "Thanks." I smiled politely.

"Your welcome," She smiled back. "Here's some of the sir Xavier's appointment list and more of personal profile." She continued as she handed me the documents.

"These are very important documents and they should only stay in the office. No giving information." She said seriously.

Owk, so why would she give them to me?  Brushing of the negative thoughts, I nodded firmly. She then smiled as she walked out of the cubicle.

Wow, I scanned my cubicle. It's small but comfortable. The table was well arranged so were the documents in the shelf behind the chair. I checked everything in the office. It's more than enough. Taking a seat, i sighed as i Sunk my seat.

I can't believe i agreed to this. But i couldn't say no. I had to agree, for the sake of me and my mother. Why isn't she awake yet? I've missed her. She is everything I've ever had since my father died.

I agreed to work so that i can pay the house bills, rent and hospital bills. I searched my phone in my bag. Wishing it'd ring to inform me my mother was awake but no calls not even from my closest relatives. Ha! Such a great life. They, my relatives, don't even ask about me, how's life so far? do you need anything but no, here i am struggling to stand on my own.

Placing my phone on the table, i grabbed the documents. Some of the papers were the list of the meeting throughout the month.

Let's get started. I took one of the papers that had todays meeting and appointments. The first one starts in thirty minutes.

I arranged the papers as i turned on the computer. I was about to save them so that i can send them to my Email, when a ringing voice of a telephone rung in the small cubicle.

"Hello, this is King's Company, how can i help you?" I spoke soon i received the phone.

"I need you in my office now with the lists." Said a voice in the other end before the line went dead. I stood confused before i saw the caller. Oh crap! It's him.

I gulped hard before i grabbed todays list he surely has three meetings in one day, that's kinda stressing to me, honestly.

I walked down to his office. Taking a large breath, my hand found his door knob. I knocked softly.

"Come in." I heard his voice. I opened the door. My eyes met him he was seated in his chair deep in thoughts as she stared writing things down his large documents.

"Do you have the meeting lists?" He said not sparing a glance at papers, is he always like that? Ignoring people.

"Yes, Here." I placed them on his table. Grabbing the papers, he looked through it.

"Do you have your notebook?" He asked, still looking through the paper.

"No." I said. Am so dumb. I should have brought the note book to take notes.

"What?! The meeting will be in ten minutes and you don't have a note book?" He asked annoyance coated in his voice. Am sorry but this is my first experience as a personal assistant.

He went through the drawer next to his table. He seemed to search for something, then he stopped as he placed a small book on the table.

"Here use this one." He said as he stood from his chair reaching for his jacket next to his chair. And now he will see me.

"You." He said in disbelief. I knew this was going to happen.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" I asked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked confused, rather angrily.

"Your new assistant." I said plainly. "You wouldn't want to be late for you meeting, right?" I asked nonchalantly. His reaction was priceless. He snorted as he walked out of the door.

"Follow me. We're going to the meeting." He said sternly. I just followed him to wherever the boring meeting will be.

*******

Love it?

Vote & comment, don't forget to share! :]

xoxo

kisses

-A