Chap 7

Hi people! I hope u enjoy this! a new chapter of His Assistant

UnEdited

***********

Ariana's pov

"You are all welcome and thanks for cooperating." Xavier thanked them, as he closed the meeting. My hand is aching from all the writing. Sighing loudly, i was glad all the meetings was over. Such a long hectic day.

Once am out of this meeting room. I'll go have my lunch. Am so hungry right now. The clients started leaving.

I stood from my chair which was at the corner of the meeting room. I walked over to my boss, Xavier. He was still seated on his chair. "Shall we leave?" I asked, i can't wait to be out of this boring room. My butt is numb from the sitting.

"My phone," He ignored me, asking for his phone, i gave it to him. "Here's the list of the people who have called you." I showed him.

"Not now, can you order some food, bring it to my office." He spoke as he stood from his chair. I nodded as i followed him. He's ignoring me completely.

He walked out of the room, i followed his lead. Why is he so cold? He just snaps or ignore me whenever I'd talk or ask him. But i had to bear it, with his nasty and rude comments, i have to work.

"Hey! Xavier wait up." I voice called from behind me. Then the Henry client walked over to us. Xavier tightened his jaw as he waited impatiently for him.

"Can i talk to you assistant for a second?" He asked s he eyed me. What? me? what does he want?

"Hey sweet cheeks, here's my card call me if you need anything." He smirked, winking at me. He was flirting. He was totally ignoring the fuming Xavier. I smiled politely as i reached for the card only Xavier's hand to grab it.

"Enough of you games Henry." He snapped.

"Let's get going!" He glared at me. I nodded my head walking behind him. Henry was calling after me, but i was too afraid to steal a glance at his way. Why did he act that why? He seemed not to trust Henry. He hated his guts by the way he speaks to him. I can't tell the whole meeting he would speak rudely to Henry

We soon reached his office. "Type all the notes, and bring my food." He ordered as he removed his coat, before he took a seat on his chair.

"Right away, sir." I nodded before placing the list of the people who called in the meeting.

"Here's the list of the callers."

I walked out of the door. "Have you had your lunch?" He asked out of nowhere making me stop abruptly. Did he just, sound worried? Maybe I've just exaggerated.

I glanced his way "No." I answered simply. "Then make the order for two." He said sternly, before he flipped back his chair, letting me face his back.

Surprised, i walked out of his office as i approached my cubicle. I made a call at the Chinese restaurant that the office orders their lunch. I ordered sushi for two.

Snapping out of my thoughts, i looked over the notes in the book. I've got lot of work to do. I stared typing the notes. Sending it to his Email.

Thirty minutes later. The food arrived. My mouth watered at the smell. My stomach grumbled. I was hungry. Taking the food i placed it on my boss table.

Taking the clean plate, i placed his food on one. After preparing his food on his table. I took my share as i exited his office. Back to my cubicle, i dug into my food. This is going to be one hell of a day.

*********

Like it? comment & vote

Become a fan :)