Chap 16

Bonjour! Hey you! Yes you, i hope ur doin' fyn! :) Here's a new chapter enjoy it!

It's not edited

****Alexander on the side****

_______

Ariana's Pov

Never in my life did i feel embarrassed and disappointed at myself, as i am right know, I've probably been seeing here for almost four hours searching for the 'Lerman greene's' profile trying to find some information about him, but nothing comes up, it's like he is dead or something. Last time the paparazzi checked him was three years ago, since then there is nothing under his profile.

I can't understand how Xavier didn't bother to call me for taking long or less scold me like he does, i can feel my hands are sweating and am bored out of my skull, searching for the dumb information.

Am giving up! I can't surf the Internet more than this, hell am just doing it for nothing besides there nothing about him, it's like he just disappeared in the thin air. He must be dead somewhere or lost fame, whatever.

Shutting down the laptop, i stood from my bed as walked to the door, let's get ready for the scolding and rude words from the devil. God am so stupid, i shouldn't have agreed to come here in the first place.

"Just get in!" He shouted, i stopped knocking as i swiftly opened the door as i took in a deep breath, "Well, I've been surfing the whole Internet searching for Lerman Greens," I spoke that name, the last part, managed to get his attention, as he clenched his jaw.

"Go on," He snapped,

"There's nothing about him, it's like he's dead or something, he was last seen three years ago." I spoke, now let's wait for his anger to build up.

"Great, why are you not dressed, yet?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Well I was looking for Lerman over the Internet, am sorry I'll get dressed right away." I apologised for nothing. I didn't notice that he was already dressed in the black armani suit i just ironed.

"Wear something black and more elegant," He spoke, not glancing my way, dismissing me

"Yes sir." I called back, leaving his room. Thank God he changed the subject but what for, he never leaves things undone, maybe he has a reason behind it anyway who am I to judge?

Walking back to 'my' room, i walked over to the huge closet, i didn't open it before. The strong scent of expensive perfume hit my nose, once I opened the closet, this is one hell of a closet.

All the dresses looked expensive, heck they all looked great and best designs I've ever seen, it was filled with every colour and clothes material. I just wanted to try them all, is this some princess closet? cause it looks like one, Oh and the beautifully designed shoes with hand bags. So cool, Oh Prada!

It's hard to choose a dress despite the fact all the black dresses are beautiful than the other, is this some kind of a hard decision? cause to a teenage girl it is!

After a long fifteen hard minutes of going through all the black dresses i decided to wear one of the black coolest dress in the closet, to me, kinda cool, with a matching black heels I rushed to the bathroom taking a fast shower.

Wearing the dress, it looked so good on me, i looked so elegant and kinda looked like.... A spoilt rich brat. Not trying to waste time, i to kk a seat applying a simple make up as i slightly curled my hair keeping it on one side of my shoulder, looking satisfied, i glance at my self at the mirror, i kinda looked hot and so Prada.

"Meet me downstairs, right now," Xavier shouted over the door, Taking a deep breath I opened the door trying not to waste time or keep him waiting, trying to avoid his snappy comments.

Taking the stairs he was there, standing at the bottom busy taking a phone call, but he then ended the call as he glanced my way, he stood taking me in as his eyes widened, while his jaw dropped, did I look that ugly?

"What took you so long?" He walked to the door, wow!

"Sorry sir," I apologised, yet again for no reason, just getting used to it.

"Just get in the damn car," He ignored me, as the driver opened the backseat door, Thanking Jim I climbing in the black expensive car, trying my best not to seat near Xavier, i managed to seat by the window, he just ignored me.

And belive me I have no idea where the hell he's taking me..

****************

●● Comment ●●

** Vote **

Become a fan [♡]