Chap 11

Hey|Hola|Hellow people of earth! A new chappie (YAAAAY) It's UNEDITED..

*******

Ariana's Pov

"Mom, please wake up, do it for me... I've missed you." I spoke as i took her hand in mines. "Guess it's still the silent treat me, am used to it." I brushed the tears away as i held into her hand.

"Please, i need you, don't give up on me, I've got nobody to go to, to care about me." I let out a sob. "Am tired of this. I need you by my side, It's been long since I've seen you awake." I brought her hand to my mouth, as i kissed it.

"I just want it like the way it was before," I pushed the strand of hair behind my ears. "Do you remember when you promised you'll always be my side?" I asked, well i shouldn't have asked; she'll never answer me. "I need you now, come on stick on your promise." I bit my lower lip, to prevent from sobbing loud.

"I've grown too much, am standing on my own, am stay strong for you, for us, please wake up, It's enough, you've slept to much." I spoke as i felt my heart being ripped apart, I can't stand seeing her like this, it kills me. I can't loose her, i can't handle that.

"You know Sir Xavier, my new boss-technically my first boss, the one I've been telling you about?" I gained my voice as i spoke. I've been telling her everything that happens to me since she's been in a coma. I can't tell if she hears me, I've got nothing to loose,

"Has been so mean to me, he'd ignore me and just snap at me, he thinks am worthless and just a poor girl." I spoke as i held tight into her arm.

"I can't visit you tomorrow, practically the whole week." I spoke, standing from my chair, leaving her hand.

"I'll be on a business trip to France, i know it's far and all, am only doing it for you, for us." I spoke as i turned to face my mother.

"Don't worry, i know how to take care of myself, I'll be a good girl and try not to et in trouble." I let out a small laughter as tears started trailing down me face. She would have told me to Take care, be safe and stay out of trouble, but she can't now not after that reckless accident, that sent her into a coma, as i lost my father.

"Good bye mom, please don't give up on me." I brushed the tears as i walked over to her sleeping form, kissing her forehead.

Grabbing my bag a peacoat, i left her room as i walked over to the doctor's room.

"How is she so far?" I spoke soon as i took a seat in the office.

"She's no longer in her critically condition, there's nothing we can do, she has to wake up on her own." The bald doctor spoke giving me a pity look. I've had enough of the pity.

I just nodded as i stood up from his chair exiting the hospital.

Why can't i have a normal life? without hearbreaks and pity? Why did my life have to be so complicated? Why me? Why me lord? Tears were brimming down my face, even the people outside the hospital gave me pity looks.

Maybe i deserve everything am going through, Slipping into my peacoat, i hailed a cab to my apartment.

Throwing myself on the coach, i threw my head back crying, i had to take it out, or I'll go insane. I don't have a shoulder to cry on. No friends or even 'relatives' that cared about me. Am all alone.

Walking into the bathroom, I took a quick warm bath, slipping into my comfy short pajamas bottoms and a tangtop, making myself a sandwich, i plopped down on my coach. I fired up my Laptop as i grabbed a paper and a pen from the small coffee table, I have to write down tomorrow's events. Just another frustrating night.

Suddenly my laptop Beeped informing i had an Email. Who might it be? I've got no friends who'd send me Email. I know am pathetic.

From Xavier King;

Email me tomorrow's event and meetings, with the clients, and the Corp. Companies of France.

Do not arrive late.

P.s Don't wear heels if you can't walk in them.

My jaw dropped as my eyes went wide as i read the last sentence, i reread it to make sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. I can't believe he noticed me struggling with the 5 inch heel.

I typed all the details and events of next week to France. Closing my laptop, i yawned as i rose from the coach, i should get some sleep, it's getting late. Locking my door, i walked back to bed, as i let the darkness take over.

**************

Like it? Please comment and vote, give me your feedbacks. I just need to know how the book is, so far?

Isn't her Life, full of sadness and Loneliness? I just hope she gets some companies.

Ariana:Don't you dare give me those pity looks, i've had enough of pity.

Author: It's okay it will get better soon. :)

Readers: .__.

Kisses

-A