Chap 10

Hey|Hola|Hellow Awesome people! Finally got myself to the 'create' section|button. It's Not edited. But hey, here's another chapter. Oh, and Thanks for all the 1k reads & 85 votes you guys are awesome! :)

~~~~~

Ariana's Pov

"Merci pour coopérer, il était agréable de vous rencontrer." (Thanks for cooperating, it's nice meeting you) I spoke in French as i shock hands with Brandon. After Xavier, of course.

"Plaisir de vous rencontrer trop." (Nice meeting you too) He smiled shaking my hands. Collecting the papers/documents i placed them into the small suitcase. "I'm glad to say that we are one team, Brandon." Xavier gave him a quick manly hug as we stood from the table. We've been in this Chinese restaurant for about 4-5 hours i think. The meeting was on, we were seated on the private booth.

Xavier stood as he walked out of the restaurant, with me hot on his trails. My feet hurt from the sour ten inch heel, i should have wore the 5 inch heels, but he had to say dress fancy for the Fancy work-meeting. Brandon seemed close to Xavier, for the first time i saw Xavier talking normal without snapping. He would talk normal without the snappy comments he'd speak, the other meetings before. He seems in a normal mood.

The chauffeur opened the door for us. "Thanks." I smiled politely as i stepped into the car, while Xavier just shrugged. The chauffeur nodded as he started the car. He's used to all this things. I can't take the pain anymore i took of my shoes, slowly not letting Xavier see me. I sighed as my feet felt free.

"I didn't know you could speak French." Xavier spoke, out of nowhere making me jump. I turned to face him. Well if you checked my C.V the other day you'd never ask this stupid questions, i thought but spoke "I do, i speak French."

I didn't notice the car has stopped in the traffic jam. Yaay, am stuck in the Traffic jam with him. Note the sarcasm.

"Great." Xavier spoke sarcastic as he looked over at the traffic jam, before he threw his head back sighing as he shut his eyes tight, his lips in a thin line. Suddenly his phone rung, i jumped as i took it out from my small bag. I can recall the way he gave me his phone when we started the meeting telling me to answer him, Removing it from my bag, i handed it to Xavier.

He grumbled as he took the phone. "What?!" He spoke rudely into the phone, i feel bad for the person at the other end.

"Listen Chloe, it's not my decision. Don't you dare yell at me!" He yelled at the phone. Wow, just wow. I just stared at the window as he continued yelling into his phone.

"Listen, I'll call you back later, when you have calmed down." He sighed ending the call. He then threw his head back, annoyed as he let out another sigh.

"Are you alright, sir?" I spoke, not unsure of what to do. "I'm fine." He spoke shutting his eyes again as thin lines formed on his forehead, while he ran a hand through his blonde-brownish hair.

"Tom, is there another way out of here?" Xavier spoke glaring out of the window after he calmed down.

"No sir, a taxi might do." Tom spoke respectful, looking at Xavier through the front mirror. Xavier groaned as he unlocked the cars door. "We are getting a taxi." He spoke over to me. I nodded as he walked out of the car.

I was about to walk out of the car, when i forgot i had removed shoes. I stumble back in the car as i hurriedly started wearing my shoes. Someone cleared their throat, glancing over it was Xavier, he was smirking as he looked at me straggling with my shoes. My checks reddened with embarrassment, i put on my shoes, i carried the suitcase, walking over to him.

I followed him down the traffic jam, as he stopped front of an empty taxi at the front road. "KING's CEO." He spoke to the taxi driver. Nodding we entered the car as he took a u turn, off the traffic jam.

.....

"Give me the Red bull." Xavier spoke once we were in his office as he pointed at a small fridge in his office, while he plopped down in his seat. I grabbed the drinking placing it on his table.

"Book two First-class plane tickets for two, tomorrow at 8:00 P.M for France." Xavier spoke. I nodded

"The names please?" I asked politely as i opened my notebook ready to write the names.

"Make it under KINGs CEO, For me and You." He spoke, making me freeze in my tracks.

~~~~~~~~

Two first-class plane tickets to France?

Yes please (Lol)

Kk, Oh yeah! France here we come. Hehe.

Can you please check out my other two books Mr. and Mrs. Red. It's full of action and humor just like this one. Two people (They hate each others gut) go undercover as Married couples. If you love this one you'll love the other one. I promise.

&

Dead End (Kinda Horror story)
One summer, and a hell of scary road trip. "Dead end no trespassing... "

Hope you guys enjoy it! :) I'd appreciate it! xx

Comment,

Vote

&

share!

Become a fan :)