Prologue

Note: A Beta Program called Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support. 

.......

"Do you feel that, moro?" She whispered with her breath fanning on my earlobe. Then, she licks it making his swollen length screaming for release.

She sat on his lap with her bare endless legs, on each side, straddling him. Grinding her pelvis with his raging arousals.

"Dear heaven, it's a sweet torture!" He grunted inwardly with his eyes involuntarily shut off.

Then, she tugged his earlobe with her teeth, gently grazing it where his sweet spot is. He lost every reason left in his brain.

His whole system is screaming for her.

He felt her lips, trailed down to his jaw line leaving wet hot kisses. Billions of electrifying sensations, courses throughout his nerve endings shooting down his lower member. He sucked in his breath, and he thought his heart stops beating with greater anticipation, with his breath hitched. He gasped as her hot moist lips touch his skin sensually, sending him to the brink, then dragging him back down as he revved.

Fuck!

He felt his blue balls close to bursting. The excruciating pain is killing him, yet he likes what she's doing to him.

His eyes snap open and stared at her lustful eyes leering at him. She looks sinfully ravishing with her skimpy dress that hugs her body like one skin.

He wanted to take in control but it seems his body was glued to the couch. His body wanted to be a slave to her touch.

Slave? 

Suddenly, the raging desires he felt for her swept over by the thought of her coming back for revenge.

-----

A/N: Here you go.. Join me in the start of Nicolas' love story ride. I hope you're not skipping this part without voting.

Hit the star button to VOTE, leave your COMMENT as well if you fee like it, and don't forget to FOLLOW!

Thanks a lot!!