Epilogue

Note: CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGES..

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW AND SHARE..

~~~~

Unedited

Four years later...

"Fuck, yes baby.. right there!" A loud moan escape Adriana's lips as she met her husband's every thrust.

Nicolas pace speeds up, hard and deep. Every time he pulls out, he plunged it back in hard and deep into her sleek, wet pussy, and Adriana jerk her back up, with her heads falling back panting and whimpering, hands clutching the bed covers tightly.

It's their morning routine.. It's like their body already was used to it. At five they both up and satisfying their needs as they always both crave for their bodies to joined together, before she's not allowed to have sex until she gave birth to their baby.

"I'm almost there, baby.." she pants and groaned.. Nicolas' thrust speeds up more if it's possible, fast and hard and he felt Adriana's walls tightening around his raging hard-on and he thrusted more and she exploded in a bliss of ecstasy.. With one more thrust, Nicolas spilled all his juice inside her and lay on her not putting all his weight while kissing her lips tenderly..

"I love you, baby.." Adriana wraps her hand around his sweaty back and skims up and down.

"I love you so much..." Nicolas responded as he kiss her nose, cheeks, forehead and then her lips in adoration. How he loves her so much.

After two months of Nicolai's birthday, they had their beach wedding in Greece where they first met. They had their first night on the cottage where they first made love.

Every good and bad memories flashed back, but then they both buried it and promised to each other to love and cherished each other for the rest of their lives.

Nicolas rolled to the bed with her on top of him, gently not hurting her big belly. Adriana giggled and she rested her head on his hard chest.

Nicolas pulled his half dead shaft out of her core and Adriana groaned.

Nicolas always hears that from her every time he does that.. and he can't contain his curiosity anymore. "Is there any problem, moro?" As he looks down on her head, although he can't see her eyes, just her head.

"I like the feeling inside.." she responded honestly and Nicolas chuckled.

"Well, I do love it inside too. If only it can be disassembled.." he quipped and Adriana burst into laughters and she hovered over him with her elbows resting on his chest and her big belly. She felt so warm and soft in his touch.

Nicolas stared into her beautiful sapphire eyes whom he adored and loved. Her beautiful smile and laugh. How lucky he is to have her his, for eternity.

"That would be awkward walking with a cock stick inside my pussy.." She laughs, shaking the awkwardness slowly creeping her. She felt her blood rushing to her cheeks..

Like seriously?

She's been married to him for about four years and she still felt shy talking about this things? They had done more than talking..

"I hate walking too without my pride underneath my crotch.." Nicolas laughed.

Nicolas brushed her dark strands blocking her soft beautiful cheeks and he tucks it gently behind her ears.

"You're so beautiful and I love you so much!" Nicolas said and Adriana smile broadened. It's like almost everyday he said those words and Adriana won't be tired hearing it.