Chapter 22: Billionaire's Wives on Strike

You don't need a lot of money

Honey you don't have to play no games

All I need is all your loving

To get the blood rushing through my veins

I wanna say we're going steady

Like it's 1954,

No, it doesn't have to be forever

Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart

(Ariana Grande; Tattoed Heart Lyrics)

~~~~~

Unedited

The next day, Adriana's mood is were sour. Nicolas  left early morning after an important call. Her parent's also left to Italy. Nicolai was taken by Lachesis. He took him for golfing and he's coming tomorrow. He's having his special time with his grandparents.

Adriana watch her clock and it's already twelve at noon.

She called Yvonne, maybe hanging out with her would lessen the amount of boring and sour she felt right now.

She quickly dragged her limbs out of the bed and grab the home phone sitting on the side table. She dialled Yvonne's number and the phone rang.

Not long, Yvonne pick up the phone.

"Pallos Residence, Yvonne's speaking." She said cheerfully.

"Hey Yvonne, it's Addy. I hope I'm not bothering you-"

"No, no, not at all. Demi is at work and the twins, they are sleeping. I have two helpers helping me with the Victoria and Luke anyway. And, mama and Demi's parents are here." Yvonne chirped gleefully. Addy smiled. Yvonne was so happy and it's so contagious.

"Oh, that's great." Addy suddenly felt ashamed to ask her out.

"Hey, want to hang out?" Yvonne suddenly said and Addy almost laughed to herself. Yvonne spilled out the words she wanted to ask.

"That's what I called for. Nicolas is not here so as Nicolai and I'm so bored." Addy said, careful not to spit the bitterness she still felt after reading that article the other day.

"Awesome. Tatiana and Alessandra is still in Greece. And they just called me to have coffee somewhere without their husbands knowing. Looks like they are trying to sneak out of their husband's sight.

"Well, that's what I'm planning. Not to let Nicolas know." Addy responded and Yvonne laughed.

"Well, looks like we have a plan. I don't want Demi knows about it either. After being kidnapped before, he never lets me go out by myself.  I can't wait to go out without him or his minions." Addy could feel her rolling her eyes.

"Alright. Let's call the girls. Let's boycott. I can't wait.." Yvonne's giggled and Addy agreed chuckling in the end.

"Hold on, I'll call Lauren and you call Tatiana and Alessandra." Addy said and Yvonne agreed.

Addy puts the call on hold and dialled Lauren. After a single ring, it connected.

"Lauren, it's Addy." I started and she sounds so elated.

"Hey. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Hey, listen.. Yvonne is on the other line. I invited her for a coffee, without Nicolas knowing and so Demetrio. Would you like to come with us?" Addy explained and she inwardly prayed she'll come. It would be fun if they are all coming.