Chapter 27: Her little game and his nightmare

When I get chills at night

I feel it deep inside without you, yeah

Know how to satisfy

Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah

Pictures in my mind on replay

I'm gonna touch the pain away

I know how to scream my own name

Scream my name

(I love me)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(Hey)

Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else

(I love me)

Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else

Anytime, day or night

(I love me)

(Hailee Steinfield; Love Myself Lyrics)

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW ME..

~~~~

Unedited

"Now the beef is browned, you can add the marinade sauce with the wine, and the sauteed veggies, .." Mikaela was teaching Nicolas making the beef bourguignon. After mixing them all up, Mikaela told Nicolas to let the bourguignon boil before transferring to the slow cooker. 

Nicolas thought cooking was fun, only that Mikaela was there to help him. He was avoiding his eyes to land on the apron he was wearing. And he was wearing Sergio's new shirt that didn't fit him anymore and his short and it looks perfectly fine. 

Alesso arrived with a bunch of clothes, enough for a week. He didn't bother to change since they started cooking after. 

Mikaela soon, asked Nicolas to make the dressing. Nicolas just following whatever Mikaela said. Mikaela was getting fond of him each seconds. He doesn't look like any of that intimidating guy in the magazine. When he first met him, she was very intimidated. 

Now, she felt comfortable with him around her. He's not the man the gossip-monger spreads out about him. 

After they made the salad, Mikaela started to set the table and Nicolas help her. He felt so awkward doing the kitchen work, but he also felt proud. 

He just hopes Adriana would appreciate it. 

After like centuries, the garlic bread is done, and the smell of the bourguignon filled the room and Nicolas feels hungry. Mikaela took the salad and serve it in the table. 

Nicolas heard the shuffling of footsteps coming towards the dining table. His heart rapidly races as the  thought of Adriana coming. He felt like a nerd teenager boy who saw his crush approaching. It was ridiculous feelings, but he entertained it.

"Hmm.. Smells good in here.." Nicolas heard Adriana saying and he felt proud and at the same time awkward and shy.

Dammit Nicolas! Since when you felt shy and awkward?

He quickly brace himself and prepare for a sweet smile for his Addy.

He saw Adriana's eyes widened when her eyes landed on him, while he was holding a basket filled with garlic bread. Their eyes locked for a second, then her eyes trailed down to his chest. When she notice the pink apron, she burst into laughters..