A Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

(Sam Smith; Lay You Down Lyrics)

VOTE...

COMMENT..

FOLLOW and SHARE..

************************************************************************

Unedited

              It was almost end of fall, but the day was beautiful. It seems that the weather had collaborated with their luck. 

The water was sparkling turquoise as the bright sunlight from the horizon reflects on the water.

Today is their wedding day. It's a beach wedding. 

It's the place where Nicolas and Adriana first met. She and her family is now at his private cottage up the hill and she will be riding his private yacht and take her to the main dock, where the ceremony will be presided.

Nicolas looks around the guest as he tried to calmed his nerves. He is starting to break cold sweats and had some butterflies in his stomach. He can't wait to see her and at the same time terrified with the thought that she might stood him up. 

He shook the thoughts off.

All the guest were sitting in his friend's yacht on each side of the wide docks. The singer just then started singing and the marching of bridesmaids started.

I and my parents standing on each side of me were waiting at the rear end of the T-shaped dock while waiting for the  groom's men and bridesmaids to march from the opposite end of the dock.

"It's starting son. I know the feels. She's not going to stood you up." Lachesis pat his son's back and Nicolas just smiled, but his heart was racing rapidly and he's getting anxious.

What if she realized she's way too good for me?

Or she fell out of love?

His lost thoughts was interrupted when he saw Stavros and Alessandra marching happily to their direction and he envied his friends.

He wanted a relationship just like them.

"Relax son." My dad continued on as he squeeze my hand in assurances.

"Thanks, dad." I mumbled.

My friends congratulate me and gave me a buddy squeezy hug and the men's groom stayed at their left side while the bridesmaids was on the bride's side opposite to the man.

The presider was standing on his rectangular podium that they made, behind the table. The place was decorated in blue and white with a touch of green.

Everything looks perfect.

Then after like a decade, the song change into prayer.. Then, Nicolas saw her. He even didn't notice his son who was marching before them. 

Sergio and Mikaela was looking so proud as they march with her.