Chapter 17: You're Mine

[Pre-Chorus:]

I can't seem to live without your love

Suffocating here by myself dying for your touch

Spring time eyes that get you every time

And I just can't seem to give you up

You're mine

[Chorus:]

You make me feel

Our love would never end

How can I forget

Baby we were the best

Suffered dreams of you all through the night

And baby I can't seem to give you up

You're mine

(Mariah Carey; You're Mine Lyrics)

~~~~~~

Unedited

She curled her hand around his neck, tugging him closer, her mouth opening, her velvety firm tongue shoving into his mouth with surprising force, and Nicolas groaned inaudibly and sucked her tongue briefky. Adriana mimicked it, panting after.

Adriana was so lost with Nicolas aggressive kisses. Their bodies both radiating off sexual tension  and permeated the air like a waves, filling the four corners of the small room. Her breast grew heavy and an ache started to build up deep within her belly down to her core.

She'd felt flushed, hot. That familiar feelings when their skin connected. Electric sparks and radiated off them, consuming both of them. Adriana's heart was furiously hammering inside her chest.

She love this man, ever since her eyes laid on him and until now. His name engraved into her heart and soul.

Nicolas' kisses dragged down to her jawline, planting soft and hot kisses. Adriana uttered a soft moan and Nicolas' one hand moved to her mouth covering her soft sounds that's slowly increasing..

A spasm of desire flowed through her body from her breasts to her core. Her raging arousal slowly clouding her trepidation, tamping down her rational thoughts and fervent desire overpowering her mind.

Nicolas grabbed her legs and lifted her up to his waist and she automatically wrap her long legs around his waist, while his hands was holding her bottom with her back against the wall.

Nicolas' arousals was throbbing and he can't wait to take her then and there. He wanted her so much that it hurt each seconds.

"God, you're driving me crazy moro mou .." Nicolas breathes as he assaulted her lips again, his hard erection rubbing in between her bottom cheeks.

Adriana stifled her moans, all the while panting softly.

Suddenly, Adriana heard a footsteps and her arousals instantly swept over with trepidation. She felt her cheeks burned with embarrassment. Nicolas gently placed her back down on her feet, as he leaned his hard body against hers to the wall, still panting. Nicolas heartbeat was racing rapidly and Adriana looks so flustered and hot. Her lips was a bit swollen. And for him, it looks sexy and stimulating.

She pushed Nicolas gently.

"Someone's coming," she whispered and Nicolas stood up and heard it too. He grinned when he realized what he was doing. All this dirty stunts he did that he didn't know he could. He maybe dubbed as a man-whore, but definitely didn't do this crazy things before. Like slipping his hand between legs during dinner, especially invading her in the washroom.