Chapter 14: Tempting the Temptation 2

NOTE: FOR MATURE READERS ONLY. IF YOU'RE BELOW 18 OR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH EXPLICIT WORDS, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop

Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot

Let me do all the things you want me to do

'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you

Baby, don't you understand

I wanna be your nasty man

I wanna make your body scream

And you will know just what I mean (You know what I mean)

(Silk; Freak Me Lyrics)

~~~~

Unedited

Nicolas was breathing heavily as he crawled back on the bed, beside Adriana. Her scent made his already tense body, gone wild and so his haywire thoughts.

Adriana grinned inwardly.

She smelled his scent that always brought her to erotic land, but she had to get a grip of herself. She's going to keep her plan intact, which she was trying to hold onto it as long as she could, or so she thought.

Adriana shifted on her side and her silk chemise pooled on her waist, and her rounded ass with the lace sexy hipster couldn't hide, was now facing Nicolas touching his side.

Damn!

Nicolas groaned loudly and he turned to face Adriana's back and curse the fate. Struggling to keep his arousal unnoticed, but every control melted when her behind touches him.

Adriana deliberately scooted back her behind until she felt his arousals prodding on her ass.

Nicolas' resolve gone in a split second, his hand snake around her slim waist and pulled her closer to him against his chest.

Adriana yelped softly and turned to face him wanting to throw a few nasty words, but it was swallowed back down in her throat when she smelled his mint hot breath, a smell of his toothpaste. His tempting lips is a quarter inch away from hers.

"God, I want you so badly moro mou.." Nicolas whispered almost pleading with his hot breath fanning against her lips, creating a light vibrating sensations in her skin and lips.

Adriana's wicked self kicked in.

Adriana met his eyes with the same intensity, matching his darker green eyes. Adriana could see L-U-S-T in those sea-green orbs, with the dim light their night lamp provided.

The air in the room became thicker and hotter. Their hot-searing bodies radiated off and she felt scorching hot, as Nicolas dark gaze slowly consumed her from inside. Electrifying uproar shooting through her cells down to her lower member, a warm sensations pooled between her legs.

Nicolas rolled on top of her with his elbow resting on the bed, not putting all his weight on her.

Adriana gasped and she felt his thick and hard erection prodding on her pelvis. She felt a delicate shivers of excitement that were tingling up and down her spine. Her thoughts went blurred and all she could think is his raging erect buddy poking against her pelvis.

Nicolas felt the lust radiating off her body like a burning sunlight.

He grind his erection against her pelvis and a soft moan escape her lips.

"I fucking want you, moro mou ..." Nicolas breathes huskily as he dipped his head down, with his lips aimed to her earlobe where her most sensitive spot is.