Chapter 29: Love is Comprehensive Uncompromising and Unconditional

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

Come just as you are to me

Don't need apologies

Know that you are worthy

I'll take your bad days with your good

Walk through the storm I would

I do it all because I love you, I love you

(Katy Paty; Unconditionally Lyrics)

VOTE...

COMMENT..

FOLLOW ME..

~~~~~~

Unedited

"Oh my God, this is awesome.. Really? As in Paolo Guidoni?" Adriana was so surprised with her best friend's shocking news. It's funny because Paolo hated her as far as she remembers, and so Francine.

"I know. Now, we are dating. I hope you're ok with that," Francine trailed of.

"Oh God, of course. I'm happy that you two realized that you likes each other.. oh in the end hoping you two realize you love each other." Adriana chuckled excitedly. She noticed Nicolas trudging up the stairs and she just ignored him.

"Thank you Addy." Francine responded and judging by her voice, Addy knew her best friends is gushing..

"I'll call you later again Addy. I'll prepare now. He's going to be here in few hours, we are going to watch a movie and have dinner together.." Francine squealed dreamily like a teenager and Adriana chuckled.

"Alright. Have fun!" Addy said smilingly and Francine ended the call.

Adriana place her phone on the coffee table before heading to the kitchen. She suddenly felt thirsty.

Adriana change her heels first with flip flops, then she headed to the kitchen.

She saw her mother washing some vegetables.

"I'm glad you and Nicolas are getting along well now. Please do it for Nicolai. He needs a father. And don't act too immature, honey. Nicolas is a nice guy and I think he loves you." Mikaela told her daughter and carried the basin with tomatoes to the table and she sat and started chopping it.

Adriana sat across her with her glass as she fiddled with her glass.

"I need more time mama. I don't want to get hurt again," Addy heaved a sighed and felt the familiar pain again. She was happy that Nicolas was doing all this things for her, even tolerating her immature actions.

She wish to hear that words she's been waiting, but he never said it.

Adriana downed the whole content of her water and Mikaela watch her with sympathy.

"The poor man was serious Addy. I know he loves you." Mikaela insisted trying to make her daughter see sense. She's been blinded with her grudges. She knew that Addy could hold a grudge for a long time and she felt sorry for Nicolas.

"I know, but I can't decide right now. I need some more time." Addy stubbornly insisted and Mikaela didn't say a word. What Addy doesn't know, she'll get it sooner.