A Sweet Treat

Jasons POV

"Come on, get up."

I was being shaken awake by hands touching my upper body, I didn't like it. Why were they touching me? I jumped away from the hands sliding to the other side of the bed, looking up to see a woman.

"Shhh, don't be scared. It's just me," Sally hushes.

I tried to slow my beating heart down, knowing that I knew that I was safe with her. I just trusted her, even though I'd only met her yesterday, which was strange since I never trust anyone. I guess it was the mother-like aura that surrounded her. "Now come on, you must get dressed. Master is going out."

"Where am I going?" I ask. Getting out the bed as Sally passes me a pair of tight black fitted jeans and an equally tight white t-shirt.

"I'm not sure, but quickly don't want to get master mad. He has just gone to eat, he will be back very soon," I pulled the jeans over my naked legs. Yes, slaves aren't aloud underwear, as they were to be ready to use at all times. Sally led me down to the kitchen, not the slave one that I was taken to the first time I came here, no this was a nice more modern looking. "Sit, I'll get Jimmy to make you something to eat," Sally said before she rushed off. She seemed to always be running around this place.

"Well, who's looking good this morning."

My head whipped around to see Jimmy standing at the door. He was in just a pair of tight fitted jeans, with a black leather collar hanging around his tanned neck. I smiled up at him as he stood in front of me, towering over me at six-foot, he cupped my face in his palms.

"Jimmy, take your hands off him and get cooking before I bite that little cock of yours off, you cocky prick," Master stood at the door, with a smirk on his face the whole time. Jimmy's head shot up before he walked to the other end of the kitchen.

"Sorry Master, I didn't know I couldn't touch this one," Jimmy said with a smirk. Wow, he really was cocky.

"Want pancakes, Jason?" I nodded. I don't know what they are, my food is just usually given to me, well scraps are anyway. So I've never gotten the chance to learn the names of them. Jimmy started messing around in the kitchen while Master slid into the stool next to me. As he placed his hand on my thigh making me jump, I let out a high pitch squeak at the contact.

"What did I say about jumping Jason? Now, relax!" I looked straight ahead as Master spoke "Good. Now, look at me," I turned my head so that I was now looking at him as he just stared back at me. "Good boy. Now, we have an important day today. First I have meetings to attend, then I must go to visit my sister, and lastly find you something to wear for a party I'm going to."

While he talked, I just sat trying to steady my breathing as Master ran his hand up and down my thigh. Jimmy came over and placed a plate of food in front of me as Master repeated the action. Looking down at the plate of food I'd never seen this sort before, and it looked weird.

"Have you ever had pancakes, Jason?" I shook my head no. "They're good trust me, I'm a vampire and even I like them. Come on, try them. You need food" Master ripped off a piece of the food, bringing it to my lips. "Eat, you need to get some fat on you," he placed the food in my parted lips. It tasted good, sweet, the best food I'd ever eaten.

"But I d-don't want to be f-fat," I said. No one wanted a fat slave, I'd seen some get killed for it before.

"You won't be fat but you won't be a sack of bones either. Now finish your food," I started eating the food as Master started talking to jimmy. "So Jimmy, how is that boy of yours?" Master askes while continuing to rub my leg.

"No Master, I got bored with him, he wanted some girl anyway," Jimmy said as he swayed his hips while washing up.

"Hmm, I'm sure you will find someone else, but Jimmy," Jimmy turned around, staring at Master waiting for him to reply. "Not him. I wasn't joking when I said I'd bite your little cock off if I see you touch him again."

"Yes, Master. No touching the boy, I understand."

"Good. Now come Jason, we must get going," Master said, getting up. He walks out of the room, leaving me sitting there. Should I have followed him or something?

"So Jason, how was your first night with Master?" Jimmy said, lifting his eyebrow with that unmovable smirk never leaving his lips. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up, and I hadn't even done anything.

"None of your business Jimmy, now go fuck something and get out my sight," Master said, making me jump not realizing he was standing right behind me. He grabbed ahold of my hair, pulling my head back revealing my neck, where he grabbed onto the collar and clipped a lead onto the silver hoop. "Don't want you getting lost now do we?" he said smiling down at me. He gave it a tug, making my neck jerk. "Hmm, I want to just take you here on this kitchen table," He tugged my hair back so I was looking at him. "Would you like that?"

"Whatever will please you, Master," The smirk disappeared from his face at my answer.

"Hmmm, we will wait. Now come."

*Edited*