The Show

Lukes POV

The party was in full swing by the time I got there.

The place was packed, full of every upper-class creature. A band was at the furthest side of the room playing a fast-paced song. The singer was quite clearly a vampire with their pale skin and jet black hair falling down to her waist, a curved body wrapped in tight red material that I knew any girl would die for. She had nearly everyone dancing to her seductive voice, while the rest merely stood around the edges of the room, drink in hand watching her or someone else who was dancing.

I walk further into the room with Jason at my side, he looks beautiful tonight. His hair was left natural with little curls creating the mop of blonde, he wore tight black jeans with a black button-up shirt. But my attention was brought to the thick black collar around his neck. I was so tempted to rip it off, he shouldn't have to wear it but I knew what these people were like.

'We must be able to tell who is a slave, but also they must know their place, which is right beneath our feet. The collar just helps them remember that. That tight squeeze at their neck, the threat of taking their breath at any given moment, that is why they must wear it.'

"Luke! Son, you're finally here!" Samuel's voice booms over the music as he walks towards me, that smirk of his plastered across his face. "You're late," he whispers in my ear as he pulls me into a hug.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that, but I'm here now," His smirk slips just a bit when I say that, just like I knew it would, but it's soon back at full force as his eyes seem to lighten, ready for his next words.

"Well, now that you're here we can start with the show," He nods at one of his servants, a boy no older than fifteen, who quickly scurries off at his master's silent demand. "Oh, and look, you brought your little servant boy. This will be good for him, help him remember just what he is and where he came from. It might even teach you as well," He seethes through clenched teeth before he walks off to the side of the room, where a large gold chair is waiting for him as he sits. He almost looks like a king, which is what I guess he is to these people.

I turn my attention back to the stage, where the band had been playing a couple of minutes ago was now clear. This causes everyone in the room to stare at it, waiting in anticipation for what was to come. They don't have to wait long before a man walks out, standing in the middle. From just the look of him I know he is sleazy, he was a big man with a large belly that hung over the waistband of his trousers, his face was pudgy looking with tiny eyes that look lost on his face.

"Ladies and gentleman, I'm Tony. Your wonderful host, lord Samuel, has asked me here to give you a show but with a twist," At his words the crowd started to talk between themselves, which just creates such loud noise, "Now now, I know you're excited. So let me explain, have you ever brought something wishing you could have tried it beforehand? Since once you did buy it, it wasn't as good at it looked," The crowd erupted in yes' which made the man of the stage smile, knowing he has already won the audience over with his few simple words, "I'm glad to hear that. My show is perfect for every single one of you, since in this show everything you see, you can try and then buy if you are pleased with it. So who here likes buying new little pets?"

My stomach drops at his words. He wouldn't, would he? Was this all payback for what he had walked in on a few weeks back. I thought I had faced by punishment, but then again, in Samuels sick mind he had yet to punish Jason.

The man nods his head to the left, and from behind the large red curtains comes a tall muscular man with a shaved head, and tattoos covering every bit of his body which was on show. He was pulling along a boy who had to be around sixteen. He had shaggy brown hair which was falling in his eyes, his eyes were bright green with a glint that made him look wild, his skin was pale and nearly all on show except for a tight pair of boxers.

The boy was pulling at the leather collar around his neck with hands that were handcuffed, but all the bald man did was pull harder on the lead which was attracted to the collar, "Now this one may not be for everyone here, but if you like them before they've been broken in this one is just for you."

"Let me fucking go!" The boy screams as he continues to try and rip at the collar. "Let me go, you fucking creeps!"

"Gag him," Tony says, and soon a red rubber ball has been pushed into the boy's mouth and strapped around his face. Now his screams are muffled but he still carries on, "So do I have any takers? As I said, you may try before you buy. We will start the bidding at £10,000."

Many hands shoot up, meaning the price continues to rise until it reaches £180,000, with four men still holding their hands up. Tony calls them onto the stage to have a look. They were all massive compared to the small boy, two of them were werewolves, one a vampire and the other a witch.

In a matter of seconds, the boys' underwear was pooling at his feet while the one werewolf stood behind him. A muffled scream erupts through the room, and that's when I felt Jason's hand grip mine tightly. I look down to see he had his head turned into my shoulder to shield him from the sight on the stage.

"It's okay, just don't look. Okay?" I whisper in his ear, feeling him nod his head.

Looking back towards the stage. This has only ever happened at one other party I'd been to, which I had left as soon as I had realised what was going on, but this was the first time Samuel had done it. It was disgusting, there were places that do this sort of thing but to have it at a party. I look towards Samuel, who was looking at me with a scowl. I know he won't let me leave since I was the reason he was doing this. I look away from him for a second before I feel his breath on my neck.

"Make the boy watch. After all, this is all for him," My eyes shoot to him, and I know I'm the one scowling now but all he did was smile back.

"Come on, Jason, look at the stage," I say, shaking him a bit. I feel him shake his head.

"I don't want to, it's disgusting what they're doing to him," His voice is quiet, but I hear him clearly and I know Samuel did too.

"Now boy, that's not very nice to say after I put this wonderful show on, is it? Be the good little slave that you are and watch the show," Jason lifts his head at Samuels words, as he now stood next to him "After all, I'm sure this has happened to you before."

I can see the painful memory flash through his head by the way his face scrunches up. This has happened to him, he's been used and humiliated in front of everyone only to then be sold on. I couldn't take it.

"I'm leaving," I announce as I started pulling Jason towards the door.

"Oh no you're not, the show isn't even nearly finished."

*Edited*