Gentle Vamps

----- Picture of Storm ------

Luke (Master) POV

Why did he have to go and say that? Acting like every other slave. Doesn't he like me? I've treated him good so far, treated him better than I do most people anyway. I know I shouldn't want him as bad as I do, but I do. I can't help it, he's adorable. how could anyone resist him, his bright blue eyes that still held a spark, a spark of hope I'd like to think even after all the years of pain, he still had hope. 

"Now, when we get to this meeting you've got to be on your best behavior," I say, looking over at him sitting on the other end of the car. He sat wide-eyed, staring out the car window. His big blue eyes taking in everything that he could. "Jason, did you hear me?" he finally turns around, looking at me. Well, by looking at me, I mean he had his head down not looking me at all but I knew I now had his attention. 

"Yes, sorry Master. I know, best behavior Master."

"Look at me Jason," his head whipped up so he now looking at me, "Good. Now, when you get there you are to walk behind me. No slave walks in front of their Master. Also, you will kneel at the table beside me and keep your head down, this is the only time around me I want your head down. Okay?" A confused look crosses his face at what I'd said, but he nodded anyway.

"Yes, Master."

"And don't speak. The creatures that are going to be at this meeting aren't as nice as me. They don't treat slaves like I do, they believe that they are to just be seen and never heard."

"Yes. Master," He said.

I smiled at him as the car pulled outside a  gigantic white stone building. Large steps lead up to the equally large building, which I'm sure used to be used for something much more important than our weekly meetings, but still, this is where the council would meet every week. They were mainly people that Samuel employed to work on his behalf. It consisted mostly of vampires and witches since they were the highest of all creatures, however, there were a few werewolf alphas from local areas that would come in every few weeks since the topics discussed here would in some way affect them. 

As we exited the car, I held onto the lead attached to the collar around his neck. Pulling him gently towards the building, I look back to see he was walking with his head down and his hands behind his back. He really was perfect. Being a slave seems to come naturally to him, without me even having to say much. I smiled at the thought of my little pet as I walked into the main room that we always used for our meeting. The huge room seemed to go on forever. With the large dark wooden table taking up most of the room, plush red chairs lined each side with a much grander one sitting at the far end of the table, empty and waiting for me.

Everyone stood as I entered the room, some smiled while the other's eyes simply gravitated to Jason. I watch as each of their eyes rake over his body, my hands ball up into fist as I walk quicker to reach my own seat. Taking my seat at the head of the table, Jason kneels next to my chair keeping his head down just like I'd told him to. I place my hand onto his mop of curls while running my figures gently through them, which seemed to calm the both of us. 

"I see you got yourself a new toy, Luke,"

I looked over at Storm, his bright blue eyes full of happiness, as usual. His blonde hair, which was almost white as snow, was styled so that it was covering one of his eyes. He looked youthful, maybe about eighteen, when in reality he was over 500 years old and my best friend.

We grew up together when I was a little helpless human, and well, he was a witch. He belongs to the most powerful family of all time, so yeah, I was always safe with him. Well until I was nineteen. That is until a vampire crept into my bedroom late one night. I was fast asleep, of course, well until he sunk his fangs into me, draining me of life.

I don't know whether he'd meant to kill me or change me. But as it goes, once he'd succeeded in killing me and gave me his blood, which is what brought me back as a vampire, he simply slipped from my bedroom window, leaving me a newly turned and very confused vampire. Not knowing what to do, I went straight to Storm. If it wasn't for him, I'd of probably gone and killed everything in sight. He helped me. He taught me how to control my urges to kill every fucker in sight, and then he introduced me to the Vondraks family.

Well, they're not a family in the sense you think, they're just these very powerful vampires that stick together and call themselves the Vondraks. They owed Storms father a favor, so they let me in with their little gang. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I'm one of the strongest vampires around because of them, but again they were the ones that killed me in the first place.