Heartless Witches

Jason's POV

Since Jimmy had run out, every second that this wedding lasted seemed to drag on, making it feel like hours. I had my head resting against Masters' knee as he gently stroked my hair, trying to calm me down. It was doing the job until his hand suddenly stopped, and his whole body went tense. I look up, trying to work out what was wrong with him, but he was staring straight ahead. He turns down to look at me, his face now filled with worry.

"Something's wrong," He stops, turning his head back up. "I can smell blood and... death,"

It was the last word that sent me into full panic mode, there was only one person out there, which was Jimmy. Oh god, he must have been hurt, he could have been attacked by something here.

"Jason, look at me," My head shoots up when I hear Master's voice. "Take my hand, we're going to walk straight out of here, okay?" I nod as he grabs ahold of my hand, pulling me into a standing position, my legs wobble a bit but I have no time to worry about that as Master quickly pulls me down the aisle.

I know everyone's eyes will be on us, but at the moment, I couldn't care less. All I cared about was Jimmy.

Storms POV

This whole day was pure torture. For one, it seems never-ending, but it was as soon as he walked in that it got even more unbearable. I thought having him here would make it better, you know, having him right in front of me to remind me of just why I was doing this. Sadly it only made it worse. It was his face, which was usually graced with the most breathtaking smile but now only held sadness, he looked emotionless.

The worst thing though was that I could actually feel it. I could feel every emotion that he was radiating, all the other witches in this room could as well, they ignored it simply because he was a salve and therefore they thought his feelings didn't matter. Because our connection was so strong I could feel everything so clearly and it was all my fault, it was all my fault that he felt like this. I shouldn't have asked Luke to bring him, I was just putting him through even more pain than he was already in. I was stupid and selfish.

It was the loud sound of someone standing up that made me look, and that's when my eyes connected with Jimmy's. I try pleading with him to just sit down, but all that stared back at me was pure anger. He is angry with me and I know he should be as well, but it still hurts to see that emotion from the person I love. And then he runs, right out the room. Some people gasp at his actions, while others stare in disappointment at Luke for how he didn't control his slave.

I will find him as soon as this thing was over and try and make him feel better and make sure that he knew I love him still. The ceremony carries on as if nothing ever happened, well that was until I felt it.

My eyes darted to Luke but by the look on his face, I knew my thoughts were correct. I stare at my father pleading with him, as I knew he could smell it too, but all he did was shake his head at me.

So I did what I was supposed to, I turn to my soon to me wife and repeated whatever the priest tells me to while the whole time all I could feel was my lover slipping away from me into blackness.

Luke's POV

I pull Jason along after me until we reached the toilet, quickly kicking the door open to reveal Jimmy laying passed out on the floor. He has glass and blood surrounding him, as both his wrists pour blood. I hear Jason scream behind me as he drops next to Jimmy, pulling his head onto his lap.

"No, no, no, Jimmy please!" He stops as he sees the two gashing on his wrist. "Please, help him," I nod, as I also drop to my knees and grab one of Jimmy's wrists. Placing my mouth over the start of the cut, I run my tongue along the line, healing it in the process before I repeating it on the other one. I hold both of his wrists in my hands, now with two faint pink scars replacing the bloody cuts.

"Okay, Jason, I'm going to need you to tilt his head back and support it so I can give him some of my blood," Jason does exactly as I say. I bite into my own wrist causing blood started to gush out, pushing it against Jimmy's lips and letting him drink.

"Why does he need your blood though," Jason asks in a small voice.

"Because he's lost so much of his own, he needs mine, it will help him heal faster."

"Oh. So he's going to be okay, right?"

"Well he's not going to die from this now, but after I get my hands on him I'm not so sure," I hear Jason laugh which in return makes me smile. I look up at him and could see that he had relaxed a lot now that he knew Jimmy was going to be okay. I could feel as Jimmy started to become stronger, his hands now grasped on my wrist which was feeding him the blood, and he started sucking much harder. "Okay, that's enough for you," I pull my hand away from his mouth as his eyes open to look where he was.

"Why aren't I dead yet?" He looks from my face to Jason's in complete confusion, and that's when a loud slap sounds in the small room.

"Don't you ever do that again, do you hear me? I was so worried, I thought you were dead!" Jason shouts as he glared at Jimmy who was holding his cheek.

"Okay. You two, up, we're leaving," They both stand at my words, and Jason storms out first. Jimmy tries to follow but I stop him in his tracks. "And don't think you won't go without punishment for this, as well as a very serious talk," I say before he quickly scurries off after Jason.

I'm going to fucking kill Storm for making me bring him here today. 

*Edited*