All Smiles With Silent Tears

------ Picture of Rose ------

Luke's POV

I watch as Jason rushes out of the room in search of Jimmy. I sort of felt sorry for Jimmy, which was very usual for me. Since I'm a vampire, we don't act on feelings, we just sort of hide them away until we forget about them completely. But Jimmy I felt sorry for.

"Now look what you've done, you idiot," Storm's voice brings me back to reality as he tells me off. I turn my head away from the door Jason had run out of to stared back at my friend.

"Me? What I've done!? Are you completely stupid or what?" I shout back at him. "I come home to find you fucking one of my slaves on my couch when I've told you plenty of times that there are beds for a reason. And another thing, I thought you would of both learned your lesson from the last time you did this. And by both of you, I mean you. You're going to end up getting that boy killed one of these days, just leave him be," I say, my voice going back to its normal volume as the conversation gets more serious.

"You know I can't do that," he says, dropping his head into his hands.

"Well if you're not going to do it right, then just leave. You're hurting him more my keep doing this. And you know I don't do feelings and shit, but I actually feel sorry for him."

"What about me? Don't you feel sorry for me?" he asks, looking up at me as I continue to stare down at him.

"No," I say clearly "Because you're in the position to make the change, but instead you just fuck him up. It's not fair."

A deep chuckle leaves storms lips as he rubbed his neck awkwardly "Well, I don't actually. That's why I came here to see you, my father's making me marry some girl. He said I need to marry and have children so our family name can be passed on," he said with a humorless chuckle.

"You can't be serious. He can't make you marry, can he? Wait, doesn't your dad know you're as gay as they come?"

"Of course he does, he doesn't care. Anyway, he said I can fuck as many guys as I want but I've got to get married and have children at the same time."

"Shit, that's fucked up," I say as I sat next to him on the couch.

"I know. That's why I came to ask you if I can maybe, like, hide out here for a bit? I just can't stand being in that house with him as he goes on about it every day, showing me pictures of girls that he finds suitable for me. None of them will ever be suitable for me because none of them have a dick, for one," We both burst out laughing at that. That's when Jason and Jimmy walk into the room. Jimmy had changed into some tight black trousers, as he now stared at his feet.

"I'm sorry for running out like that Master, and I apologize for my actions again. I really am sorry," he says all the while his eyes never leave his feet.

"It's already forgotten Jimmy," I say. I look over at Jason who was smiling over at me, making little dimples show on his cheeks.  "Now Jimmy, now that that's all sorted, would you show Storm up to one of the guest rooms. He's going to be stopping here for a while," at my words Jimmy's head shot up.

"What, stopping here? Really?" A smile spreading across his face at the news.

"Yes. Now go do what I said, please," I order. Looking to my side to see Storm standing next to me with that dopey smile of his on his face.

"Thanks, mate," he says, smiling at me before he walks over to where Jason and Jimmy stood, taking Jimmy's hand in his own "Come on then, I think we have something to finish," he continues as a cheeky smile spreads across both of their faces, before Storm pulls Jimmy along with him up the staircase.

"Keep the noise down!" I shout as they ran off together, hand in hand.

Turning my attention back in the direction of Jason as he remained standing in the doorway, having not moved since he walked in with Jimmy. He had his head cast down and stared at his bare feet. "You okay, Jason?" I ask. He doesn't lift his head as he nods, "You sure?" I ask again, turning my back to him as I walk over to the sofa to sit down.

"Did you really do all that stuff to Jimmy, last time?" His words make me stop in my tracks, turning just my head to look at him. He was staring at me, eyes wide and pleading. Taking in a large breath, I answer him.

"Yes, but please understand. I was very angry with him, and I regretted it immediately," I explain while staring into Jason's eyes, that seem to get wider as I speak, silent tears slipping out of them," I still do"

"I thought you were different," he says as he turns around, before standing still once again "I guess I was wrong," he whispers before walking off.

*Edited*