Hold Me Close And Don't Say "I do"

Jasons POV

Master has me and Jimmy kneeling at his feet, while he sits in his large black leathered chair. He's leaning right back into it while swirling a dark red liquid around his glass, as he stares deep in though.

After my conversation with Master, I had run straight back up to his bedroom, quietly opening the door so as not to wake Jimmy if he was still sleeping. But once I opened the door enough for me to get through, I was faced with a very different situation to the one I left the room in. Jimmy sat naked on the edge of the bed with a broken piece of glass held against his wrist, tears gushing out of his eyes and down his cheeks as he stared down at his wrist. He hadn't even noticed I was in the room with him yet. Slowly and as quietly as I could, I walked towards him and knelt in front of him.

"J-Jimmy, what are you doing?" I asked placing a gentle hand on his leg. His eyes went to look at my hand which was resting on his leg, while he stayed silent until he looked me straight in the eyes.

"I c-can't d-do it anym-more," He got out with a shaky voice and more tears. "It j-just hurts so b-bad, I c-can't live w-without him h-here," It was when he was finished, that everything finally clicked into place.

"I know it does, but you don't want to do this. Trust me. What will Storm say?" I asked hoping to get a response, but all I got was more tears as he looked back down at his wrist. "What would he tell you to do?" I placed my own hand over Jimmy's that was holding the shard of glass, pulling it away from his wrist. Making him drop it onto the floor, before pulling him into a tight hug.

"Storm would be so mad at me," was all he said as he cried into the crook of my neck. After a few minutes, I pulled him away so that he was now at arm's length and I could look him straight in the eyes once again.

"Jimmy, you've got to promise me that you will never hurt yourself, okay? It doesn't matter how bad you feel, you never take that out on yourself, okay? You will always find me when you think of doing that," I told him in a stern voice, knowing now that that was the only way to make him listen. "You promise me, jimmy."

"I promise," he said before leaning back in for a hug, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as he cried some more.

"Good boy," I said while rubbing his back in comfort. I heard the door opening behind me but because of the position I was in, I couldn't move to see who it was.

"Jason, please leave us," Masters' voice ordered as he walked towards us. He stopped next to me, looking down and giving me a small smile before picking jimmy up in his arms. He went and sat on the bed, placing Jimmy on his lap in the process. "Jimmy and I have got to talk," he said, looking back at me now. I got to my feet and made my way out.  

I ended up back in the kitchen, where I waited for an hour for Master to finally come down. He slid into the seat next to me, and neither of us said anything for a while.

"So, you worked out jimmy was submissive then?" Was all Master said to break the silence, I nodded.

"Yeah. It was when he started mumbling about not being able to live without him, I knew that a submissive can feel so lost without their dominant, causing them to be in so much pain that they end up taking their lives,"

We'd been taught about submissives in what they liked to call 'school' but it was just the place where they taught us how to be slaves, not a real school like the ones my mother told me about. At the school, they told us that some humans and even some creatures were submissive, and they needed someone to dominate them. The school would test all the children to see if they were one of these people, as they would sell for a much higher price seeing as they were so much rarer. They would mainly be sold to royal creatures or whoever would pay the most for them.