Lilac Eyes

Jasons POV

The was Samuel smirks down at me, he looked evil!

It was the only way I can describe him. The way his eyes glisten with all the hurt he was causing, he looked like a kid at Christmas. His lips pull up slightly into a smirk showing his two fangs, he was gaining pleasure from this whole thing. Walking behind me, he turns my head until I had no choice but to stare at the stage as he keeps his hands there.

On the stage, the boy was still being viciously fucked by one of the men while the other, who looked almost identical, had ripped the gag ball from the boy's mouth, which was now being occupied by the man's dick. The boy gags and pleas for them to stop, which was the only sound in the otherwise silent room.

I look at the other two men on the stage, that just seem to be watching the scene before them. It was weird since both had wanted to purchase the boy.

One of the men who is pale with red fiery hair steps toward the group. He reaches out to touch the boy, but both men who are fucking him simultaneously growl. Their mouths pull back to show two rows of sharp teeth as their eyes glow red. Werewolves!

The man with the fiery red hair jumps back in surprise before walking off the stage in defeat, while the other man stays rooted to the group, watching in almost fascination.

I shut my eyes for a few seconds before I hear the boy give a high pitched shriek of pain, which causes my eyes to shoot back open to see that both werewolves were on either side of the boy's neck, and their teeth sunk deeply into the boy's neck. I knew straight away what they were doing. I have seen it happen a few times before, especially when I had a werewolf as a master since they would live in the packhouse.

But of course, this one was just plain unusual. A wolf was only supposed to have one mate, their other half that the spirits had chosen just for them. It was something werewolves took very seriously, once you found your mate that was it. They would be all you cared about, no one else, but more importantly, they were supposed to be all yours.

So why had the spirits given there two one to share?

Both wolves pull back after licking at the wound on the boy's neck clean, they stare at each other in utter confusion before looking down at the bite mark then back to each other. The one who was standing behind the boy nodded to the one at the front, which made him walk over to Tony. After he spoke to him for a few minutes, he nods back to the other wolf, which makes him scoop the boy into his arms bridal style as his eyes had started to close. That was the effect from the mating bite, it made the one who'd been marked exhausted, meaning they would have to sleep for a while, let alone having two mating bites. The three walked off the stage before disappearing into the crowd.

I realise then that Samuel was no longer standing behind me. As I turn my head, I see he is sitting back in his throne-like chair. I feel Master take my face in his hands so that I had to look up at him.

"You okay?" His face is full of concern as his thumb gently strokes my cheek, I nod meekly. He nods in understanding since he knows that is far from the truth, I wasn't okay. I don't want to be here, to be reminded of those times that  I had experienced not too long ago. How I had been forced to perform at parties just like this, I'd have to stand there and let anyone do what they wanted to me, before being thrown onto the next person.

As the night passes on more slaves are brought on. Girls and boys of all ages, some were so young while others were in their early twenties, those were the ones that would go for considerably less. They were also the ones who were usually a lot tamer since they had been broken in for so many years, while the younger ones were much more wild, not yet knowing the consequences of that wildness.

It was now around midnight and the 'show' was still going on, I watch again as the man with the shaven head and tattoo-covered body starts walking out onto the stage. This time he's pulling a boy, my mouth goes dry at the sight of him. He was probably twelve, with jet black hair and pale white skin. He shyly looks up through the hair which was hanging in his face to stare at the crowded room, showing the most beautiful colour of lilac eyes I'd ever seen before his head quickly shot back down again.

"Now don't I have a treat for you, this beaut is untouched. That's right, I have a little virgin for you lovely people," This got most people in the audience attention, "Now as this is such a rare thing, the bidding will start at £200,000," About twenty different hands shoot up. I look up to see Master was staring down at me.

"Please, Master," I plead.

He nods in understanding before walking straight towards the where the stage is, everyone moves aside so he had a clear path to get through. I know Master understands I don't want the young boy to fall into the hands of one of these people, who would just end up hurting him before they got bored and threw him onto the next creature.

Just like they did with me.

I look up to see Master speaking to Tony at the side of the stage before Tony nods and turns back to the audience.

"Lord Luke has said he will double the highest bid for the boy," And with that being said, Master walks over to where the boy was standing and takes the lead, which was attached to the thick leather collar around his neck, from the tattooed man.

Walking back towards me with the boy trailing behind him, he reaches for me by putting an arm snugly around my waist, nodding at Samuel as we walk out the door.

There you go, wow actually getting good at uploading thing for once.

*Edited*