Sharing Is Caring After All

----- Picture of Marcus ------

Jason's POV

The party was in full swing now, with the whole of the downstairs and most of the large garden was packed with guests. I'd been to parties, before but none that were this big. I guess it was because I'd never been a slave to someone who was classed as royalty among creatures as Master was.

However, some things never change about parties.

I had to carry drinks around to people while trying to look good, which was hard since I'm such a clumsy person, and having to carry a tray around with lots of drinks on it wasn't the easiest task to complete. Especially since most of the people were already drunk and falling all over the place. A lot of people kept grabbing me and touching me all over, many grabbing or slapping my arse as well, which made me nearly drop the tray of drinks.

I do hate these creatures.

I went back into the kitchen, which was thankfully free of them. Well, except for Storm, who had Jimmy between his legs as he grabbed his arse. One of the chefs came out with another tray of drinks, handing them straight to me. Just great. Back out there, I guess. As soon as I walk out the kitchen door, a small woman, well I say woman she was about fifteen, walks up to me. She gently taps my arm, I lean down so she can talk into my ear, as the room was so loud and she was so small.

"My master is asking for a drink, please," Her voice was quiet, but I understood what she was saying. I nod, standing up to my full height again and looking at the girl. She was tiny and very thin, she just wore a black laced thong, with the rest of her body being on display for everyone to see. A very thick collar was around her neck with a chain attached to it that hung just past her thigh. Her face was just as thin, making her cheekbones stick out terribly. She turned and started walking off so I followed, watching her long brown hair swinging just past her waist.

We reached her master and she went straight to him before she knelt in between his open legs, resting her head near his crotch. I looked up at the man who was massive, not in a fat way, he was just pure muscle, and most of it was covered in tattoos. His head was shaved, and he had the creepy blood red eyes that just stared straight at me.

"Drink, sir?" I ask, pushing the tray closer to him so he could look at the different drinks on offer. He stares at me a bit longer before looking at the tray.

"Get on your knees!" He commands me, making me go straight down on my knees while trying to still hold the tray with one hand. "Hmm, very good look for you. I can imagine you would being like that while you have my huge cock shoved in that pretty little mouth of yours," He smirked at me. "Get the tray," he ordered someone, and soon the tray was immediately out of my hands and in a ginger boys instead. As soon as the tray was gone, the man grabbed hold of my hair, yanking me forward so I was now right in front of him. "Oh yes, I definitely want you. I'd fucking destroy that tight arse of yours, wouldn't you just love for me to do that?" He sneers at me, I kept quiet with my eyes cast down. "Answer me, whore," He yanks my head back so I was now looking at him. "Speak!"

"I'd love it, sir," I could feel my heartbeat increasing rapidly. This man honestly scares me. He seems like someone who got what they wanted, and at the moment he wanted me.

"Of course you would, who wouldn't? Now, who's your master? Got to tell him I'm going to borrow you," Thank god Master wouldn't let this man have me, not when he hadn't even done anything yet. Would he?

"Master Vondraks" I answer, still being forced to look at the man's blood-red eyes, as he still has a tight hold on my hair.

"You're Luke's new slave, aren't you?" I nod. "Good job, me and Luke are family. I'm definably getting you tonight." I gulp at the news, I know creatures are very close with their family.

The man looked around the room until he grabbed hold of Jimmy, pulling him towards us. He looked Jimmy up and down as well. "Hmm, might have you as well. You're one of Luke's slaves as well?"

"Yes," Jimmy answered, staring right back at the man and then down at me.

"Now be a good little whore, and get on your knees as well," I watched as Jimmy also dropped onto the floor next to me.

The man pointed to one of his slaves standing next to him. "Go get Luke and tell him I need to talk to him about two of his slaves. Now!" The girl scurried off through the crowd, and soon Master was rushing towards us.

"Hey Marcus, you enjoying the party?" Master asks as he looks from the man to me and Jimmy.

"I am now that I have found these two, I was to borrow them for a bit. That cool?" he asks.

"Well. I don't know. You see they are both my personal slaves, I can't have them getting damaged or anything," I could tell master was trying to talk the man out of having us.

"Oh, I won't damage them. I just want to fuck them is all. Plus you know how I like my boys, all tight," he says as he grabbed my arse harshly. Master just watched the action"You're not very attached to them, are you? They are just slaves remember, you can fuck one of mine if you want, brother."

"N-No, It's not that it's just-"

"Good, I won't be very long with them, don't worry. Mind if I use your playroom? Course not, thanks brother," And with that, he grabs ahold of both of our hair and starts to drag us of up the stairs while we try to get to our feet.

...

He shoved us into the playroom, which consisted of a large bed that had cuffs at both the top and bottom, and on the side was a large cabinet that consisted of all different types of toys. "Now boys, you wait here for me. I'm just going to fetch something," He says, flashing us a smile before leaving the room. We wait in silence until we know he isn't near the door anymore.

"Shit!" Jimmy curses while he starts to pace in the room. "Just fucking great!" I stand in the middle of the room, on the brink of tears. I'd never done anything like this, all the people I'd ever been with didn't use any toys. They just simply fucked me and that was it, none of them were as big as that man was either.

"I'm scared," I didn't even realize it had slipped out my mouth until jimmy stopped his pacing, and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay. I'll take all the bad parts, okay? I'm used to it, you just do what he tells you to do so he doesn't get mad," he says, rubbing my back, trying to give me some sort of comfort. But it wasn't working, my breathing was getting faster and I couldn't get enough air into my lungs. "Okay, breath with me Jason. Everything's going to be okay, haven't you ever done this before?" I shook my head that was laying on his chest. "Shit."

Before anything else could be said between the two of us, the man came back into the room. Jimmy took hold of my hand, gripping it tightly. "Just do whatever to me," Jimmy dared to speak up against him.

"Now now whore, you can't have all the fun. Sharing is caring after all," He says as he stalks towards us. 

*Edited*