Never Letting Go

----- Beach Picture -----

Jason's POV

One month later

Life was amazing. No, like, literally amazing.

Ever since I admitted to Master that I love him, everything just seems to have fallen into place. First of all, we both are much more relaxed around each other. Master is no longer so uptight or worried about blurting out what he truly feels, but more importantly, he cares even less of what others think.

Before he would never openly hold my hand when he took me to a meeting or to some up class party, he would never introduce me as his lover or place a sweet kiss to my cheek but now he did it all, he wasn't afraid. He explained it was because he know knew I felt the same about him and the only thing he could ever be scared of know was my feelings changing, which they wouldn't.

And as for me, well I've changed too. I'm no longer that scared little kid who wouldn't say a word unless told to. I have Master to thank for that, he made me feel special and took care of me which made me feel equal, unlike just his object. I was no longer afraid to speak to people simply because I wanted to, you could say I'd come out my shell a lot over the last month and it feels great!

"Oww Jimmy, leave my hair, it's fine. You've been messing with the same bit for like ten minutes, give up already. What's the big deal anyway? We're just going on a date, I don't think he's going to care about my hair, which looks the exact same as it did ten minutes ago..." I whispered the last part but he heard me anyway since I got punched in the arm. "Oww," I pout while giving him my best puppy eyes.

All week he's been acting funny, the only way I can explain it is like a caffeinated bunny. He'd all of a sudden get a glint in his eye like he remembered something while jumping up and down, giggling like a girl. Every time I'd ask, he would brush it off like it was nothing.

Now Saturday has come. The day I and Luke have officially made our date night, every weekend he'd take me out for dinner, the movies, a theme park or the beach. But this weekend Jimmy has woken me up at stupid hour to get me ready, he has picked out my clothes, and made me sit in this chair while he does my hair and make up for the last two hours. I'm bored and getting cranky.

"You ready Jason?" My saviour, Luke, had his head popped around the door as he takes in the scene before him. "Umm, what's going on?" One of his dark shaped eyebrows is raised while a smirk crosses his face.

"Jimmy's torturing me!" I cry while trying to scramble from the chair, but sadly Jimmy is faster as he holds me down by my shoulders.

"I'm just simply making him look nice for your date is all" Jimmy beams the sweetest looking smile possible. I almost believe it, almost that is.

"Well, he always looks nice, so that isn't necessary. And I need him now anyway or we're going to be late," Luke takes a step forward to where I was sat, but Jimmy places his hand on his chest, stopping him in his tracks.

"No please, I still haven't tamed his hair. Just look at it, it's everywhere. Please just five more minutes, then he's all yours," Jimmy looks distraught, like my hair was life and death to him, something is definitely going on.

"Well I like his untamed hair, it's sexy and I think I heard Storm say he has a surprise for you, some new toy or something..." Before Master could say another word, Jimmy was out the door and you could hear him running down the corridor to get to his and storms room.

I shake my head and laugh, the two had finally sorted everything out. Storm had divorced his wife, which they were both very pleased with, and told his father to shove it where the sun doesn't shine because he'd already found the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, and that was Jimmy.

All this, of course, made Jimmy ecstatic. He'd calmed down and the depression that worried us all was gone. With having Storm as his full-time Master, he seems to not have a worry in the world, well except for my hair it would seem. "That boy...  So are you ready to go?"

"Yup, I'm all ready, where are we going tonight?"

"I was thinking about the beach, how does that sound?" Luke started fiddling with his ring. After spending so much time with a person, you start to notice the small things they do. Such as messing with the large silver ring when they get nervous. He can't be nervous about our date night, we have gone on a few by now, sure, when he'd first suggested it he was nervous, he had been fiddling with that ring for a whole two days beforehand. but now?

"Sounds perfect, come on," I grab ahold of his larger hand, pulling him down the corridor towards to staircase, with loud moans coming from Storm and Jimmy's room.

I'm so glad we're leaving for the night.

...

The local beach is as beautiful as ever. Since it is close to sunset it's deserted. Peaceful, with the only sound being the sound of the crashing waves. We stood on top of the large rock that was overlooking the ocean, it was our favourite spot to come to. We would just come and sit for hours, watching the sun go down before simply relaxing. But tonight I seem to be the only one relaxed, Luke was a ball of nervous energy. He is constantly messing with that ring, his leg is bounding a mile a minute and his heart is beating way too fast. So after enduring it for the last half an hour, I finally had to say something.

"What the hell is up with you?" I turn so I am now sitting in his lap facing him, he looks so panicked, like a caged animal. "Luke, what's wrong?" Finally, his eyes met my own, they were wide like he was trying to take in everything all at once while being too worried he'd miss it all.

"I'm, umm, just, I need to ask you something," Once he said his mumble of words, he looked even more panicked, if that was even possible.

"Okay, what do you need to ask me?" Taking one big gulp of air, he starts to stand up while pulling me with him. Once up and facing each other, he takes both of my hands into his own, engulfing them. He stares at our joint hands for a while. "Luke, what's going on? Please just say something already," His eyes rise to meet my own, a large smile spread across his face.

"Jason, I know we haven't known each other long or that we didn't have the greatest start, but ever since I laid eyes on you I've known I love you. In the beginning, I thought it would always just be me loving my slave, who would never return my feelings. I worried so much about three simple words slipping from my lips and even more about you closing yourself off from me because of them. But then you gave me the best gift when you told me you felt the same."

"I knew when you told me, you still weren't completely sure you're self of what you were saying, but I know now that you do. Jason, you are the most amazing person I have ever met and will ever meet, you're kind and loving, you're so beautiful that you yourself don't even know it. You can light up the whole room with a simple smile and make everyone around you love you. So that is why," He drops down to one knee, pulling a little black box from his trouser pocket, opening it to show a simple diamond ring that glistens in the lowering sun. "Jason, will you do me the honour of becoming my husband?"

I stood there, mouth gaping, my eyes going from the ring to his beautiful glistening eyes. Was this really happening? The man I thought would never have feelings for me, simple old me, is asking me to become his husband. My life is falling into place and finally becoming one of those fairy tale love stories I'd heard so much about, that's why there is only one answer to his question.

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" I jump at him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck because if this was all a dream, I truly never wanted to let go.

the first sort of chapter of cursed to share is up, its just telling you bit bout the different characters so if you want to go read that since there is only one more part of this book left and then the next one will be starting :D 

Heya so I know I'm really bad at updates and I honestly don't understand why people even bother carrying on readying my stories but since you do I thought I'd just tell you what's going on. So I know I always blame college work but like at the moment I've just got so much to do it unreal, one of my teachers just up and left us with a subject he hasn't even taught us but we still got to do all the work and I've done task 1 of 6 and iv already done 7 pages so yup fuck loads to do before it all got to be handed in before Christmas (ruining Christmas for me :'( ) so I'm sorry if updates are crappy before Christmas but I'll try because did want to get this book finished before, so then  I can start 'cursed to share' for the new year (I'm going to try okay figures crossed) so yeah I'm sorry and I'll try :D 

*Edited*