Freedom Killers

Jason's POV

"You bit me," Slips out my mouth without realising.

My hand is firmly pressed against the bite mark as I look up wide-eyed. Once those words have slipped from my lips, he was jumping off me with his own eyes blown wide. He wipes the trickle of blood, my blood!

"I-I'm sorry. I got carried away, with the kiss and having you. I just, sorry," His head ducking in shame at what I knew he hadn't meant to do. Sitting up so I can properly look at him.

"It's okay Master. You're a vampire and I'm your slave, this is what I'm supposed to be used for," I was going to carry on speaking, to try and make him feel a little bit better about what he's done since I knew he hadn't meant to do it but his head shoots u. His eyes are narrowed, and he looks furious right now.

"That is not what you are for, and you are not meant to be used like some blood bag! I d-don't want you to be a slave," This makes me laugh, which made his eyebrows to scrunch up even more.

"Master, I am and always will be," I shrug a bit at my words since I'd long ago gotten used to the fact that being a slave was all I'd ever be until I die, so why couldn't he seem to understand that.

"No, you're not, because I love you," Once he says those three words, his shoulders slump as if a great weight has just been lifted from him. "I love you and I mean it. I don't want you as a slave. I love you and want you to be mine, not as a slave but as my other half. I've wanted it ever since I saw you in that terrible place, cramped up in a cage. I knew I loved you and have carried on doing so every single day since. I'm rambling, please say something" he's blushing terribly from what he just admitted.

My eyes couldn't possibly get any wider, but I can't help it from what he is saying. He loves me, but why? I am nothing, literally! But with the look in his eyes, I believe every single word he just said. He wouldn't lie to me, especially about something like this. Not when it evolved me, he wouldn't, would he?

"I don't know what you want me to say, Master," My head ducks down as I stare at my fidgeting hands, this was all too much.

In all honesty, I don't how I feel. Did I feel the same? I've only been loved once in my life, and it was in the short span of time that I spent with my mother and that was ripped away from me so early. I've never been taught how to love, just to do what they say so I wouldn't get punished.

Can I even return Masters feelings? Master joins me on the bed again, sitting opposite me with his crossed legs. A sweet smile tugging at his lips as he holds my small hands in his large safe one.

"Just answer me one thing, okay?" I nod as I keep my eyes on our intertwined hands, "Do you hold any feelings what so ever for me?" I cut him off before he can utter another word.

"Of course I do Master. It's just, I don't even understand the feelings quite yet. I haven't felt loved in a very long time, so I just need to figure everything out inside here first," Pointing to my head a few times with my pointer finger before I peek back up at master. And when my eyes land on him, the most beautiful smile graces his lips.

"You've made me the happiest man alive Jason, thank you. I'll wait as long as it takes for you to figure out everything in that amazing head of yours," My lips tug into a smile. This man was truly beyond words, how did I ever end up with him?

With that thought, Master gets back under the covers with me, snuggling me from behind.

"Love you."

...

The next morning is perfect. I wake up in the large comfortable bed, wrapped in Masters strong arms which were now safely around my small waist. I can't help the smile that spreads across my face, this was the first time in so long that my life felt perfect.