When All Is Gone, Sing Me To Sleep

*Okay, so this chapter doesn't have much of Jason/Luke, it's mostly about Jimmy/Storm because they too are adorable. So yeah, sorry but next chapter will have more of Jason/Luke*

----- Picture of Leoros ------

Jason's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open, I could feel the soft bed beneath me as I look up at the white ceiling. Lifting my head a bit more to look around the room, Masters room, why was I in here? Then it all starts to come back to me, the party, that man, what he did to me, and then Master coming in.

I could feel a smile faintly on my lips at the last part. He saved me, again.

But that smile soon disappears when I think back to that man. The pain, where is it? I should be in agony now, but nothing.

"Jason, you're awake," I turn my head to the side to see Master sitting on the bed next to me. "Are you okay? You're not in any pain, are you?" His hands start roaming over my body, making sure everything was okay. I nod, still not understanding how I was fine. "Storm did a good job then," he says, smiling a bit. 

Oh, storm healed me. That explains a lot.

Master turns away from me to look towards the door, a few seconds later a tall man came in. He has jet black hair which just reached his shoulders, bright blue eyes just like Masters and big full lips. "Luke, you've got to come, Storms dad is here and everything's kicking off," The man says before I hear Master let out a sign, getting off the bed.

"Fine, I'll be there in a sec, Will," The man at the door nods before walking back out of the room. Master stands in front of me now. "I'm just going to sort this out and I'll be right back. So no moving, okay?" he orders and I nod. "Good," He smiles before leaning down and placing a shadow of a kiss on my lips, rushing out the room after. I could feel myself grinning like an idiot, stupid creatures!

Luke's POV

I could feel myself shamelessly grinning like an idiot as I walked down the hallway. I'd kissed him and he didn't freak out, he just let me do it. I didn't sense any panic from him, he was just so relaxed. Was he changing? Was he going to accept me?

All the thoughts of Jason disappeared when I reached the top of the stairs, where most of my guests were now standing around. Storm and his father, Leoros.

Leoros didn't look much like Storm, Whereas Storm had almost white hair, his father had a light brown, Storms eyes were bright blue and so happy and full of life, his fathers were a dark blue edging on black, he looks evil. Leoros was dressed in a dark grey suit with a black shirt underneath.

I followed down his body until I came to his hand, which had a tight grip on Jimmy's black hair. Shit!

I ran down the stairs until I was also standing in the middle of where the crowd had parted, placing myself in the middle of the two of them. I look over at Jimmy again, he'd been shoved onto his knees, by Leoros I presume, his cheeks were tear stained, his eyes red and puffy from where the tears were still falling. Looking back up at storm and Leoros, who were just staring at each other, never breaking contact.

"Okay, is someone going to tell me what the fuck is going on? Or are you two just going to keep staring at each other!?" I shout, making sure my voice held the authority needed when standing in between two angry witches.

"Luke how could you let him stay here? You know what needs to be done, and I come here to find him messing around with the scum!" he screams the last part out, gripping Jimmy's hair even tighter.

"Look, I'm sorry Leoros but doing this here isn't the right way. Come, we'll go to my office and sort this all out, okay?" he turns down his heated stare on me, before mumbling a fine. He was starting to walk off in the direction of my office dragging Jimmy on his knees, poor kid. I held a bit back to talk to Storm. "Why the fuck is here?"

"He came looking for me and found me kissing Jimmy. I'm so sorry Luke, but please don't let him hurt Jimmy," Storm grabs my shoulder, forcing me to stop as he looks me straight in the eye, pleading. "Please" I nod.

"I won't, I promise."

...

I walk into the office first, with Storm close behind. Leoros is leaning against my desk, still with a harsh grip on Jimmy and the kid still hasn't stopped crying.  

"Okay, now that we're in a more private place. Will one of you please explain what's going on, and why my party has been ruined? I have two fucking witches arguing, and one of my slaves is crying. Now, fucking talk!" Even though Leoros was much older than me, I still hold more power than him.

"Luke, I'm sorry this happened tonight. I just came looking for Storm but when I found him here with this, I got mad. I shouldn't have but you must understand, I gave him strict instructions and he disobeyed me," He let out a sad sigh, "Look, I know more than anyone that Storm doesn't want to marry a girl, but he knows that he must for his family's sake. It's what he must do, then after that, he can go around fucking whoever he wants. But first, he must marry."

"Leoros I understand but isn't there any way around it? As you said he doesn't want to marry some girl, and why should he have to just because of some old tradition? It's a new world therefore surely the rules could change, I could speak with the council-"

"No, he must do this. It will bring shame to his family if he doesn't, I've told him he doesn't have to love the girl, he doesn't even have to like her. All he must do is marry and get her pregnant," A sad smile falls on his face once he finishes.

"But father, please, I want to be with someone I love and that's never going to be some girl. Please-"

"No Storm, just stop. You've known for a long time now that you must do this, and so far you've gotten away without doing so but the society is starting to ask questions. You know what happens to a witch that doesn't marry, they are no longer of use. So, I'm sorry son, but until you've gotten married I'm banning you from seeing Luke or this boy, that you seem so fond of."

"NO!" Storm screams. "You can't do that, Luke's my friend and that boy there, I love him, dad, you can't keep me away from him."

"I can so don't make me, just listen to what I say instead. Hurry and pick a girl, then you can have your friend and the boy back," tears start running down Storm's cheeks as he stares down at Jimmy on the floor. I went over and pulled him into a hug. "Please, Luke, don't let him," I run my hands up and down his back.

"Shhh, I can't do anything. Just do what he says and you can come back, okay?" he nods.

"Storm come on now, the quicker we get this done, the quicker you can come back," Leoros says, letting go of Jimmy and walking towards the door.

"Can I just say goodbye first?" Leoros nods, walking out and leaving just the three of us int he room. Storm ran to where Jimmy was dropped on his knees, their lips crashing together in a needed kiss. "I love you, okay, and I know I didn't realize it as fast as I should of. I'm sorry, but I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?" Storm says as they tear apart momentarily, before crashing together once again.

"STORM!" Leoros shouts from outside. "Come on," Getting to his feet, Storm quickly gives me a tight hug and running out the door.

"Shit," I breathe, looking down at Jimmy who was still kneeling on the floor, crying harder now.

I pick him up, without saying a word he wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, burying his head there. I walk out of the door at the back of the office and up the back staircase until I get to my bedroom door. I walk in to see Jason sitting up in bed.

"What happened?" he asks when he sees Jimmy in my arms.

I say nothing and just walk over to the bed, pulling the sheets back and placing Jimmy under them next to Jason. I undo his jeans, pulling them off, before pulling the duvet back over him.

Removing my own clothes and putting some tracksuit bottoms on, I climb into bed between the two of them. Jimmy automatically lays his head on my chest, the tears carry on falling as I stroke his hair a bit, trying to calm him down before turning my head to Jason.

"I'll explain everything in the morning, I promise. Just sleep now," I say, Jason just nods before leaning his head on my shoulder and falling to sleep as well. 

*Edited*