The Boys

Luke's POV

I swing the front door open, walking in holding it so the two silent boys could walk in after me. I turn to close it and when I turned back Jimmy is kneeling in front of me, head bowed. I look over at Jason in question, but he just stood next to him looking equally confused.

"Get up, Jimmy," I snap, really not in the mood at the moment.

"I'm so sorry, Master, that I disappointed you today. It was just... it doesn't matter, there is no excuse for what I did," he stutters out. "You must punish me," his voice changing dramatically into a now stern commanding one. "Sir," he added on the end.

I look down at the boy kneeling at my feet and sigh.

"Get up," I order this time. He rises to his feet but keeps his head bowed. "Come on," I walk passed him and up the stairs, but look over my shoulder when I'm halfway up to see Jason standing awkwardly by the door still, "You to Jason."

"Yes, Master," Came his reply before I could hear his feet hitting the ground as he runs to keep up.

...

I sit on the edge of the bed, leaving the two boys standing at the door. Jimmy with his head down, while Jason stared right at me.

"Strip!" I order. As soon as the word leaves my mouth both their hands were flying to their trousers, they unbuckle their belts before undoing the buttons. Both pairs of leather pants drop to the floor, leaving them both completely naked except for the thick black leather collars around their necks. I take in the sight of their naked bodies.

"Jimmy, come here," he quickly scurries over to me until he's standing right in front of me. I pull him forward by his hips, rubbing soothing circles on his hip bones, trying to calm his beating heart. "Now Jimmy, tell me why you think you need punishing?" I ask, keeping up the rhythm of my thumbs against his skin.

"Because I disobeyed you, sir," He explains in a meek voice.

"Okay, bend over my lap Jimmy" I demand. The boy follows my instruction instantly and without question, once he was in place I start running my hands along his back and down over his round ass. Looking up to see Jason staring at us with wide eyes as he shifts his weight from foot to foot, I give him a smile before looking back down at the boy across my lap. "You're going to be spanked twenty times for disobeying me today."

"Yes, Master," Jimmy's muffled voice replies from where his face was pushed against the bed.

"I want you to count," I instruct while rubbing my hand over his left cheek. "Both of you," Then my hand comes down hard against Jimmy's left cheek, the sound of skin against skin echoes in the room.

"One," they both say in unison, I rub the left cheek and then repeated the action to the right before bringing my hand down again. "Two," Once I reach fifteen I could clearly feel Jimmy's erection pressing against my thigh as it leaked pre-cum all over my leg.

"Now, you know you are not supposed to be getting pleasure from this Jimmy, this is, after all, a punishment," I state, feeling his whole body go tense at my words, and he was quick to apologize for his actions.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I don't mean for it to happen, it just-"I cut off his pleading words.

"I know, you can't help it. Then again, you're not the only one that this is effecting in such a way," I turn and look over at Jason who was biting his lip nervously, not realizing he had been caught as his eyes were fixated on Jimmy's burning red ass. My eyes travel down his body to see he was hard because of what I was doing as well, I could feel myself smirking at the boy in front of me.

Without any hesitation, I bring my hand down on his ass causing Jimmy to let out a cry. I carried on with the punishment, but now I kept my eyes fixated on the beautiful boy in front of me. His hand kept slipping down to touch himself, but then he would remember that he wasn't allowed to, so he would pull back only to repeat the same action seconds after.

"Twenty," Both boys let out in a hushed whisper. "Am I forgiven, sir?" Jimmy asks quietly without moving from my lap.

"You're forgiven, now stand up," I order, and soon Jimmy was standing in front of me. "Now go and help Jason out," Jimmy's eyes shoot to where Jason was still standing, having not moved since he entered the room. His eyes travel from his face and down his body until they land on Jason's little problem.

Jimmy stalk over to him, looking more like a predator at the moment. His hips swinging with each step until he stood mere inches apart from Jason. They looked deeply into each to each other's eyes before Jimmy sinks to his knees, his hands running up and down Jason's thighs. With one hand, he grabs the base of Jason's cock and begins pumping him. He places a kiss to the tip, which makes Jason let out a shaky breath, I tear my eyes away from his face to look down and to see that Jimmy was now deep throating him. The room was filled with sucking sounds and Jason cries of pleasure, while I sat there watching my little slave become completely undone.

...

Both the boys were fast asleep, lying curled up on my large bed. Jimmy was wrapped around Jason's smaller body as they both lay together. I pull the duvet over their naked bodies before I exit the room. When I'm halfway down the stairs, I hear someone pounding on the front door.

Pulling the door open to reveal none other than Storm. He stands there still in the suit that he had worn to get married today.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't get here any sooner," he mumbles as he walks straight past me and into my house, looking around, "Where is he then?" I slam the front door closed before walking up to him, grabbing ahold of his shirt and shoving him until I had him pressed up against the wall.

"How fucking could you!? I know you knew what was happening today, he could of fucking died and you did nothing!" I hiss before hitting him against the wall again.

"You know I couldn't do anything, do you think I want to do any of this!?" He snaps back at me, trying to push me off him but my strength was far greater than his own. "I'm sorry, okay, I just want to see him and make sure he's fine," he lets out in a desperate voice.

"He's fine. You don't need to see him, it will only upset him even more."

"But-"

"Storm," Both of heads shoot up to the top of the stairs, where Jimmy was standing. His face held no emotion as he looks down at the both of us, I look past him to see Jason, who had grabbed onto his hand and was trying to pull him away.  "W-What are you d-doing here?" He stutters.

Oh yeah I have a new story out called summertime fling or could it be love, I would really appreciate it so much if you gave it a read :) 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7556036-summertime-fling-or-could-it-be-love-boyxboy

*Edited*