Corner

Lukes POV

'A few weeks later'

Everything was fine so far, well Samuel hasn't been looming around trying to ruin the little happiness I have. As for Jason, well things have become awkward ever since that night...

I'd crept back inside, opening the door gently just to make sure it didn't squeak. Tiptoeing all the way through the house to make sure I didn't wake anyone up, but it was all for nothing once I got to my bedroom. Pushing the door open to find Jason sitting up straight, staring right at me. I knew he was worried; his eyebrows were all scrunched up, with his beautiful smile seemed to vanish at the sight of me.

He asked so many questions. Where you were? What happened? Who was that man? But I couldn't bring myself to tell him what really happened, what Samuel made me do, the consequences if I didn't.

But the worst and the thing I was never going to tell another living soul, was what I actually did.

It was embarrassing more than anything to admit that I'd caved into Samuels demands, that I'd lowered myself to become, what? A whore? It's basically what I was now, letting men like Marcus fuck me. My skin itched. It was like I could still feel his hands running all over my body. His lips at my ear, whispering sweet words, but they weren't sweet, not like they were supposed to be. They just made me feel dirty.

'Beautiful.'

He kept saying it over and over. It's all I could hear, even now.

I did all this so that Samuel would leave me and Jason alone. So that we could be normal, well try to be anyway. But it seems that ever since that night, everything has been ruined.

Before that night Jason and I were amazing, we were going somewhere. I finally found out he felt the same, I'd been so worried he would just always see me as Master, which was the furthest thing from what I wanted. I didn't want him to feel like everything he did was to please me, I wanted him to do it because he wanted to. 

But know it's all stopped. I didn't even feel comfortable in my own skin, all I could feel was his touch, his voice. It was constant, and it was making me push Jason away without even meaning to.

"Sir," Sally said as she passes me a letter, I nod, taking the letter from her. I know before I even open it that it's off Samuel, the large red stamp indicates that. I quickly read through it.

"Fucking fantastic!" This was just what I needed right now, a fucking party by none other than Samuel. Even better was that I was being made to attend since I was 'classed' as his son.

"What is it, Master?" Jason quietly asks as he stands behind me.

His hair has grown longer. Now it keeps falling in his eyes, every so often he has to push it back, only to have it fall back into the same place. I can't help but smile at him.

"Samuel's throwing a party and I must attend it," All of Samuels' parties were the same, I'd be forced to go and I'd stand in a corner the whole time wishing that I wasn't there. Both men and women would try and make me dance with them, which I would decline. Then Samuel would come over and make a big scene about how boring I was, how I needed to hurry up and find a mate and stop being such a disgrace to him. He would then stumble off then Marcus would come and try to flirt his way into my pants, I'd tell him to go fuck his self before dragging my sorry ass back off home. I never saw the point of going to any of his parties, but especially this one. 

"Oh," He says before he starts eating the food Sally has put in front of him. "Are Samuels' parties really that bad?" I nod.

The party was going to be terrible, but the worst part was that it was tomorrow, leaving me no time to mentally prepare myself for all the crap that both Samuel and Marcus were going to be throwing my way. But the worst thing was that Jason was going to be right there with me, meaning he was going to know everything after all. 

*Edited*