Chapter 37- Teasing (gip)

𝐆𝐈𝐏

*I've never made a chapter like this before so I apologize if it's not the best 😭*

I've done basically nothing for the entirety of the day, mostly laying in bed and watching boring TV shows to pass the time until Mia gets home.

I walk into the bedroom after heading down stairs to get a glass of water, and shut the door behind me. I put the glass on the nightstand, unpausing the TV show before falling back down into the bed and grabbing my phone. A smile appears on my face as a notification pops up on my screen.

𝐋𝐨𝐦𝐥 ❤
Hey sweetheart, I'm just finishing up some things so I'll be home soon! What you up to? xx

𝐌𝐞
Just laying in bed waiting for you :)

𝐋𝐨𝐦𝐥 ❤
My girl misses me does she? I'll be about half an hour, love. And then I'm all yours xx

An idea pops into my head and I blush at the thought of what her reaction would be, especially in front of everybody at work.

Holding my phone with one hand, I use the other to pull up my t-shirt a little, hitching it up inch by inch until part of my front is exposed. I snap a picture of myself, making sure to tease her by not including too much of myself, knowing it'll make her go crazy.

𝐌𝐞
[image attached]

𝐋𝐨𝐦𝐥 ❤
Fuck..I know you did not send me that when you know that any of my co-workers could've seen it.

𝐌𝐞
I know you liked it really.

I'm enjoying this a lot more than I probably should, since I know Mia will definitely have a few things to say to me when she gets home. Deciding to tease her even more, I pull my t-shirt up even higher so that my breasts are exposed, taking the photo quickly before sending it to her.

𝐌𝐞
[image attached]

𝐋𝐨𝐦𝐥 ❤
Fucking hell, baby. You have no idea what you're doing to me right now.

𝐌𝐞
Oh, I think I do. I'll see you in a bit ;)

-----

I smile as the front door opens, pausing my TV show and turning the TV off. Just as I stand up, the bedroom door flies open and Mia walks in, not even giving me a chance to greet her before she pushes me back down on the bed. She straddles my hips, holding my chin with her hand and forcing me to look at her.

"God, the things you do to me, baby. Did you have a good day? Enjoying relaxing at home whilst I had to keep a straight face and act like my girl hadn't just sent me the most amazing pictures ever?" She asks, leaning down and kissing me passionately. I push my body up against hers, moaning into the kiss as her hands run up and down my body.

Mia moves back, sitting at the end of the bed and telling me to stay where I am. She starts to undress herself slowly, every single piece of clothing dropping into the floor and my eyes widen at the sight of her.

My eyes fall onto her hard length, her hands travelling down her body until she lets out a soft moan, her hand stroking her erection slowly. A familiar ache settles between my thighs as I watch her, trying to obey her and stay sitting in my place as she gets herself off in front of me.

"I want you to sit there and watch. No touching me, no touching yourself, just watch." Mia tells me, "If you can tease me, I'll tease you ten times more."

With each pump of her hand, Mia grows closer and closer to her orgasm, and my eyes cannot turn away from the look on her face, her mind getting cloudy with pleasure. I do as she says, not moving and just keeping my eyes on her, squeezing my thighs together at the sight in front of me.

She lets out a loud whine, moaning my name as her orgasm washes over her. I fight the urge to move forwards and crash my lips onto hers, watching her come undone like that in front of me has just made me ten times more desperate.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Mia smiles, moving forwards to straddle my hips, her lips immediately connecting with mine.

I lift my arms up as she pulls my t-shirt over my head, unclipping my bra before latching her mouth onto one of my breasts. I moan quietly as she sucks on it, her tongue rolling around my nipple as she squeezes my other breast in her hand.

After switching to the other breast to give them equal attention, she pulls my leggings down my body before doing the same with my underwear, leaving me lying there completely naked for her.

"Spread those pretty legs for me, baby."

I do as I'm told and she pushes her hair over one shoulder before running her hands down my body slowly. Goosebumps appear on my skin, my body getting even more desperate for her the longer I have to wait.

Mia eases herself into me slowly, letting me adjust to her size before she starts to move. She pulls out of me gently before thrusting inside of me again, gradually picking up pace and making me let out loud whimpers and moans.

"Oh, fuck."

"You feel so good, pretty girl." She groans.

She begins to speed up a little, my hips moving to match her rhythm as she fucks me ruthlessly. I grasp onto the bed sheets, leaning back and staring up at the ceiling as my mouth hangs open. Her nails dig into my hips as she holds me in place, the pain only making this feel a hundred times better.

"Mia.."

"Yeah? Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" She smirks.

My eyes roll to the back of my head at the pressure against my g-spot, the way she fucks me perfectly pushing me closer to the edge.

"Let go, sweet girl."

I can't even speak as my orgasm takes over my body, my stomach clenching and my legs shaking. But Mia doesn't stop, she continues to thrust herself inside of me faser and deeper than I've ever felt before. I move my hips again, summoning up all of my remaining energy to help push her over the edge. As her moans get more high pitched and her legs begin to twitch a little, I can tell she's getting close.

"Come on, Mia, give it to me. Cum for me."

With just a few more pumps, Mia's second orgasm rips through her I feel her release her juices inside of me. Her body almost collapses as she struggles to hold herself up, her pace slowing down as her body shakes violently. I whimper as I feel the mixture of our juices dripping onto the bedsheets, panting heavily after the intensity of my orgasm.

Mia pulls out of me slowly, laying down next to me and letting me rest my head on her chest. I cuddle up comfortably to her, my head falling exhaustedly onto her shoulder.

"You okay, my love?" She asks me, running her fingers slowly through my hair.

I nod in response, "As tired as I am, that was amazing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never written something like this before but I don't think I did too bad, so I hope you guys enjoyed it! I always love to try and write new things so feel free to comment any ideas or requests if you have them :)