Chapter1 Getting him here

Mitch P.O.V

Aaaaaaand...! Cut! That was a good hunger games biggums! (I called him "Biggums" all the time but I want to call him something more....me and Jerome have been friends for the longest time now and I know he's straight and all and I thought I was to but I'm really starting to develop feelings for him.)

Jerome:"Haha yea, what do you want to record next?"

Yah know what! We should do something BIG!( I haven't seen him in person for almost a year and I really wanted to!)I just got a big house down in Florida why don't you come visit for a week or so?!?

Jerome:"Sounds great buddy but I would need to do some major video grinding!"

(No I need you now!) We can recorded here! Also we can do challenges! Like some swimming challenges I have a big pool!( Was that a excuse to see him shirtless?)

Jerome:"....good idea buddy! I'll pack and get my plane tickets!" I should be there in two days! I'm pumped!"

Haha! So am I! So am I...(IT WORKED! I have about 2 days to get everything ready!). He hung up the Skype call and I uploaded the video.

I have been working out for the passed couple months to keep up with Jeromes body. I see on Instagram that he has been working out a lot! He was already taller and buffer then me. He used to hold me like a little baby! I loved that! But hopefully I can impress him with my small muscles.

I cleaned up the room next door to mine for him. As much as I wanted to be in the same bed as him I knew he would think its wired. Maybe I could sneak in his room sometime....(wait did I just say that)

My phone rang and it said that @JeromeASF mentioned you in a tweet. It said

"Going to @TheBajanCanadian
House for a week I can't wait!"

That filled me up with so much joy! I favorited the post.

I cleaned the whole house, Stocked up on food, and cleaned the backyard including the pool.

Everything was perfect! Now we wait!

The next day was normal. I recorded with Preston and Vik. The whole time they were joking about "Merome" and asking "Is it real?" Half of me wants it to be....I think....

It was midnight. I am supposed to pick up Jerome at 3:00 tomorrow or....today I guess but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of him. He's just amazing! From his big nose to his long toes i want every last bit! But that's never gunna happen....if i'm lucky, he'll take off his shirt when we go swimming.

After being on my phone for about 30 minutes on Jeromes Instagram trying not to press the like button on photos from 47 weeks ago I fell asleep....