Chapter 31 Back home

Jerome POV

After we recorded the video Mitch was really scared to upload it. We both knew we would get a lot of hate for this but we have to do it.

Mitch. Think about all the fan girls that will be so happy!

Mitch:"Yea but what about all the religious and other people. I mean...were still gunna do it but....maybe not-Jerome what are you doing!"

A special video....no not vino! Video! Stupid autocorrect! Will be coming out today ☺️😄👨‍❤️‍👨.

Mitch:"Are you tweeting?!?! WAIT DONT PUT THAT EMOJI! It's so obvious!"

Ok fine.....and tweet! Now we are on a timer.

Mitch:"Great...."

Ok lets upload it right as we get on the plane. When we are allowed to use our phones we will check the responses.

Mitch:"Ok. Well we are almost here!"

-Time skip-

Ready to check?

Mitch:"No!"

Well I am!

Mitch POV

Because Jerome was doing it I thought I would too. I was ready to see that I lost a million subs but that wasent the case. On Twitter, people were ether happy and congratulating us, people that think this is a troll, and then the haters.

We both only lost about 7,000 subs and a ton of dislikes. It was my most liked video and my most disliked video at the same time.

Lots of other YouTubers were being really nice on Twitter and we had some calls. Both of our parents already knew we were dating. So many questions. Half of them I couldn't answer. But overall the feedback was positive.

Jerome took it really well.

We landed and found Ryan.

Ryan:"So it's official?"

Jerome:"Yup!"

Ryan:"Wow that's great! You know what! To celebrate! You guys should come to Vegas with me!"

Hell yea!

Jerome:"Sure why not?"

Ryan:"Only for one night. Sweet!"

When you leaving?

Ryan:"Tomorrow morning. I think it's full but I think there's one open for about 6:00"

Ok!

Ryan:"Now get in the car!"

It was pretty quiet for a while.

Ryan:"Soo...Who's name?"

Jerome:"Huh?"

Ryan:"Who's name are you keeping!?! Aceti or Huggies?"

Jerome:"Oh god I never thought of that!"

Probably Aceti.

Jerome:"Huh...why?"

First, it's cooler and not named off a diaper brand. Second, my family has my brother Conner! Unless he turns out gay... Your a only child!

Jerome:"....I guess your right. Aww thanks dude!"

Np. Now I need to make sure that Conner stays straight!.

Jerome:"Haha yea."

Ryan:"Ok we are here! Get out of my car haha."

Jerome :"Thanks a Ryan."

Ryan:"Oh no problem"

We walked in and everything was normal. It was about 11:00.

Jerome:"Oh! My moms calling me! I'll be right back!"

Alright!

Because the house was really hot. I took off all my clothes besides my pants and necklace and laid on the couch.

Jerome:"Thanks mom.......yea love you too........I will.....Bye!"

So how did it go.

Jerome:"A lot better than expected! Wait what is today....?"

The.....the 20! Wait....the 23 is my parents anniversary! FUCK!

~~~~~~IDK if true I just did it~~~~~~~~

Jerome:"Oh cool!"

No! Not cool! There gunna want me to take care of my little siblings while there on vacation!

Jerome:"That's fine. Call her!"

Yea ok.

......   .......   ........
M Mom:"Hello? Mitchell?"

Uhh. Yea it's Mitchell.

Jerome:"HahahaHAHAHAHA!"

Shhhh!

M Mom:"Awww baby I'm so proud of you! How has it been? Are people mean to you?"

No no no. The feedback was fine!

M Mom:"Ok well i know your a busy man but you siblings really miss you. And me and your dads-"

They can come here for a bit. There's no was I can leave here. So much stuff to do!

M Mom:"That's ok! Can you pick them up from the air Port on the 23"

Yea no problem

M Mom:"Oh thank you baby! I love you bye!"

Love you too! Bye!