Chapter 32 Preparing for kids

Mitch POV

Ok well the kids are coming over on the 23.

Jerome:"So before then we should!"

Clean the house!

Jerome:"Well I guess they haven't seen it yet. How long are they staying?"

One night. Not exactly sure when though. They need a place to sleep! I'll get blankets. And buy snacks! Rent a movie!-

Jerome:"Uh Mitch? You seem.....over eager."

Well after not seeing them in so long. And them knowing I'm gay. It's kinda like a new first impression, you know.

Jerome:"Yea...Makes sense. So what's all there names again. I don't want them to know I forgot. Hehe."

Ok there's my younger brother named Connor and younger sister named Kyleigh.

Jerome:"I thought you had two sisters."

Well yea but my older step sister Marley, I don't think she's coming.

Jerome:"Yea I agree. How old are they."

He asked me all these questions while we were cleaning.

Conner like 12 or 13 Kyleigh....Shit I don't know.

Jerome:"You don't know?!? Your a bad brother Mitch!"

I letting them stay with me aren't I?!? She's like....14? 16?

Jerome:"I guess. You think they'll be any trouble?"

Kyleigh maybe.....Conner is quiet. He'll probably just follow Kyleigh around.

Jerome:"Ok seems easy."

You say that now. We will see. But tomorrow we going to Vegas!!!

Jerome:"Yea! But biggums don't go drinking too much ok! Please!"

Yea yea! No problem!

Jerome:"I'm trusting you!"

Ok ok! You up to date with videos?

Jerome:"Not exactly to be honest."

Me either. We can get on that tonight. No problem.

Jerome:"Kk"

I think Ima go to the store real quick.

Jerome:"When your back this place will look beautiful!"

I hope so. Oh... I guess I need shoes.

Jerome:"I thought you were gunna say shirt."

Uhh fine!

Jerome:"You gunna be like this while the kids are here?"

If your lucky I'll have my hoodie on. See yea!

Jerome:"Bye!"

I shut the door behind me.

Jerome POV

I continued to clean and it didn't take too long because it was already pretty clean. It's still like 11:30 at night. Don't really know where Mitch is planing to go but whatever.

The only real messy place was me and Mitches room. We can finally sleep together without the kids thinking it's weird. Also I moved all my stuff into Mitches room. I guess my old room is free for them.

I took off my clothes and was waking around in my boxers. The tight underwear was getting old. I set up our Xbox, Playstation, and WiiU for when they come. It's not like we had any bored games.

*Ring Ring*

Oh my phone! It's Mitch! Yea buddy?!?

Mitch:"I need help! What do kids eat now a days!"

I mean there your siblings....

Mitch:"Jerome! Not the time! There closing in 20 minutes!"

I don't
know....Oreos......Icecream....Candy.........Chips...

Mitch:"So anything unhealthy..?"

I think.

Mitch:"If you say so...but we're going to the gym tomorrow!"

Alright!

Mitch:"How's the cleaning going?"

I'm practically done. There wasn't much really. I also setup the consoles.

Mitch:"Great! I'll be home soon babe! No one recognized me. It is 12 at night but still. Ok GTG!"

Love you! Bye!

I hung up and put my phone to charge.

It was really late and I was really sleepy but I wanted to wait for Mitch to come home. I was getting a lot of tweets that my house got "Pranked" on H2M. I tried to avoid spoilers and decided to check it out.

Heeeeeelo! Everybody Jerome here and welcome back to another HOW TWO MINECRAFT VIDEOOOOOO!
Now before I start I just wanted to say that me and Mitch are dating! Is was not a troll! And secondly I heard that we got pranked. That's why I'm not on the server yet.

I could hear Mitch walk in the door.

Ok so let's see the damages!
I went in the server and I didn't see much. Lachlan was on. Probably because it's so late here it's probably morning for him in Australia.

I walked out of my little house and saw-

Mitch:"JEROME YOU ASLEEP ALREADY?!?"

Uhg IM RECORDING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY ITS PK!

Just wanted to say thx for all the support on this book! I'm really enjoying it!

Sadly all good things must come to a end. This book should go to about 45 chapters and after that I'm starting a TBNRPoofles book (Kenny, Preston, Rob) if your interested.

And yes I know some of ya'll want some dirty action and you will get it!

I will go all out cuz it seems that's what ya'll want right?

Anyway...THX BYE! <3 <3. <3