Chapter 7 Getting his heart!

Recap:Ryan comes over and messes everything up!

Jerome P.O.V

The main reason I didn't mind swimming is because Ryan didn't have a bathing suit! I would have alone time with Mitch!

Mitch:"Hey Ryan, we're going swimming wanna-"

He doesn't have a bathing suit though! I gave him a mean stare

Mitch:"Oh he could just ware one of mine!"

He gave me a bad stare.

*Time skip*

We were all outside the pool and I still had my shirt on. Ok! Let's go!

Mitch:"but ba--BaACCA. Yea BaACCA! You still have your shirt on! WAIT I mean you can keep it on if you want."

I was confused...I wanna keep it on... When we were in the pool he was looking at me! Step one down now I need his heart! I need to make him want me! But every time I tried Ryan would get in the way! Why was he doing this? Did he like Mitch too? Well if so I have to end that!

I told them I had a headache and I wanted to stop swimming. I went into Mitches room and I was originally going to sabotage Ryan until I saw his phone on his desk. It was always unlocked. He never had a password so I went on. It was at his note app. There were. Upload times, food list and then one that said "Getting Jer...." So I clicked on it!

Mitch:"Jerome?!? Are you ok!?! Ryan has to leave!"

Oh god he's coming I turned off his phone and jumped on his bed.

Mitch:"Are you in here? Oh what yea doing in my room? Ah who cares! You having fun at my place?"

It's going great bud--- dood...

I didn't want him to think I thought of him as a buddy!

Mitch:"I'm glad to here that bro- dude..."

I wanted to test something I slowly pulled off my shirt as if I was going to take it off. He quickly looked away casually.

Why?!?

Mitch:"Huh? What?"

His back was still turned.

I took off my shirt completely and I know he heard it!
Look at me Mitch!

Mitch:"Hold on i-I need to umm..go to the bathroom!"

You went like 30 minutes ago! What am I doing wrong dude. Everytime I take off my shirt you look away! Is there something wrong with me? I asked. He looked terrified.

Mitch:"Umm no love- I mean your body's amaz- fine!"

I acted like I didn't hear his mess ups. He still didn't look at me! MITCHELL HUGIES! IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS UP IM LEAVING TOMORROW!!

Mitch:"I-I I CANT TAKE THIS ANY MORE!"

He stared at me with anger!

Mitch:"JEROME BE HONEST!"

I nodded.

Mitch:"WHY DID I WAKE UP IN YOUR ARMS THIS MORNING?!?"

He wanted me to be honest and I couldn't lie to him anyway.

Mitch:"And and WHY WERE YOU SO MAD AT RYAN?!? BECAUSE IF YOU--"

I grabbed him and covers his lips. We were close... Real close!....I quickly found out why he wasn't looking at me.

Mitch:"...Crap! Umm Jerome I-I can explain!"

Shhh... No need to...*Kiss*

I never want to let go! His soft lips on mine! He pushed me on the bed and pined me down. I didn't realize he was this strong! I loved it! I reached down and tried to take off my bathing suit but Mitch was already doing it so I took off his. I was wearing boxers and he had tight underwear! As he was exploring every last bit of my mouth I I pulled his head closer to me............................................

*The next day*