Chapter 10 Robert

Recap:"Everyone start to go to bed"

Mitch P.O.V

I layed in the bed on the opposite side (Head to toe)

Jerome:"This sucks! I wanna feel your muscles!"

What if they walk in and were not head to toe!

Jerome:"Yea.....I guess.."

Hey Jerome!

Jerome:"Yea babe?"

You know they do say that feet are the sexiest part of the body!

I put my foot on Jeromes head.

Jerome:"Not when there all dirty like this Mitch."

Well I'm sorry I had to chase Rob outside earlier!

Jerome:"It's ok! It's kinda cute."

He held up my foot. I started to wiggle my toes.

Jerome:"Aww! Everything about you if perfect!......This big piggy went to the hunger games. This big piggy chopped some skills. This big piggy broke some lucky blocks."

Wait why are they all big piggies?

Jerome:"Cuz there all so big babe!"

Size 12 Baby!

Jerome:"Oh really?"

He planted his foot on my chest.

Jerome:"13!"

Haha fine you win!

Jerome:"Do I get a prize?!?"
He pushed his foot closer to my face.
I grabbed it and gave him a massage.
I could feel his junk on my leg as it slowly grew.

Ok I'm going to bed, Night!
I kissed his big toe.

Jerome:"Ok biggums but I'm not kissing that foot!"

C'mon! Please? For me? As I put my foot right in his face.

Jerome:"For you and you only!"
*Kiss*

*Next morning*

Jerome P.O.V

I wake up to a pair of big dirty feet in my face. Normally I would be mad...but it was Mitch so how could I be mad?

I moved them aside and climbed out of bed. I almost forgot that Rob and Preston were here so i put on some pants. I walked out to only see Rob sitting in the couch with his feet up and shirt off. He was only in his boxers. I thought I had big feet.

Hey Rob! How's it going.

Rob:"Hey buddy! I didn't think you were the type to ware pants. I mean I only put on pants if I'm leaving the house."

I gave him a wired took.

Rob:"We're all men here! Who cares it's relaxing! Feels nice!"

He was right.

Yea ok!
I took off my pants.

Rob:"Haha there we go! That's the Bacca I know!"

He came in for a hug.

Rob:"C'mon let me give you some goodness!"
We hugged
He was so hairy it kinda ticked.
He put his arm around me and walked to the couch. His hairy sweaty armpit was on the back of my neck and it was discussing.

Rob:"Now Jerome. I just want you to know that if you need anything. A shoulder to cry on? Come talk to the flower King ok?!?"

Uuuh...Yea ok...

Rob:"Now come to Robbie!"

He pulled my head into his bare chest. He was surprisingly strong for such a skinny guy. He was so hairy but I kinda liked it. I looked up to see Preston smiling at us with his hand in his pocket. It looked like he came out of Mitch's room but I couldn't tell. I lied and said that I wasent feeling well and Rob was comforting me. Now I'm all sweaty!

Rob gave me a grin. Did he have a crush on me?

Preston:"Robert! Get over here!"

Rob:"Yes my m- Cactus!"

Wait what was he about to say! Now I'm curious.....Rob looked scared. Mitch came out with only his boxers on like everyone else. He must of took off his swimming suit. He also had a shirt on. He came to sit next to me.

Mitch:"I fell wired."
What do yea mean?
Mitch:"I don't know?!? Oh well."
Rob came back.
Rob:"Hey guys!"
He sat right in between us and put his arms around us. He squeezed us close to him.
He let go of Mitch but kept holding me.
Preston:"HEY GUYS!"
He jumped over the couch and landed on Mitch's side. He stretched with a big yawn and layed down putting his head on Mitches lap barring the side of his head into Mitches crotch. I tried to give Mitch a sign that I wasent happy about that because he didn't seem to mind but Rob kept blocking me.

Why?!?