Chapter 2 He arives!

Recap: Mitch is debating his feelings of Jerome but convinced him to stay at his place for a week.

Mitch P.O.V

I woke up at about noon. My phone was almost dead because I was on it all night. Once I unlock it l, it was on one of Jeromes photos on Instagram. He was laying on the couch with his dog on his lap. I wish I was that dog. Having a excuse to lay on Jeromes lap for even a second would be amazing...Wait Mitch stop! What are you thinking that's disgusting...at least...that's what the world says....

I got ready and even put on cologne. I got in the car and as I turned the key I realized it was still only 1:00 I'm supposed to get him at 3:00. Guess I got alittle exited....

I decided to go anyway. The airport was about 45 minutes away and who knows he might come early! Once I got there I had no word from Jerome I was kinda just walking around for a bit. I didn't eat anything besides a chocolate bar and I couldn't get Jerome off my mind. Should I get him something? No that's to much! He's just a good friend!

I got a text from him saying he just landed and would meet me at the entrance. I got so excited but I needed to keep my cool......Relax...

I look towards a small crowd of people and I see a small little boy in Jeromes big arms posing for a picture. Why can't I be that little boy....

Once the crowd cleared up and as Jerome was waving goodbye to the fan I walked up. I was nervous....UHG he's so cute and he acts like he doesn't know it!

Once I got close he noticed me! He really did get older! He was taller than me, he had beautiful facial hair and I had nothing on my face. He had his hat on and you could see his dirty yellow hair poking out. He also had his glasses hanging in his shirt.

He walked towards me and opened his arms at me with a great big smile. His extremely white teeth was nearly blinding! He was perfect. Maybe I'm crazy and this whole being gay thing is fine. I mean for him, could you blame me?!?

As I got closer I realized he wants a hug! Once I get into his arms should I pat his back? How long should I stay in his arms? I'll just see what he does.

He forcibly pulled me into his chest but my head rested on his shoulder. He patted me on the back so I did the same to him instead...his kinda hurt.

Jerome:"Hey best friend!"

The sound of his voice saying "best friend" echoed in my head. See Mitch were just friends! Don't ruin that!

Hey biggums how you been?

We started a conversation but I wasent really listening. I was just looking straight into his big brown eyes. Did I mention he had a cute little monkey around his long neck?!

Jerome:"Well we should get to the car buddy!"

There it was again "Buddy" my point proven its never gunna happen!

OH yea duh! Haha! L-lets go!