Chapter 4 Brotherly love

Recap:They get to the house and plan to go swimming.

Mitch P.O.V

We both walked to our rooms to get dressed. I tried to hide the boner from Jerome until I got in my room. Crap did that just happen? Ok so I know my body wants Jerome but does my mind?

I got ready kinda slowly right, before I opened my door I heard his door open so I slowly peeked out mine. I stare at his back as he walks down the hallway. I see him go in the backyard and lay down on a lounge chair. I turned away when I felt my boner coming back.

I waited a sec before I went down stairs as I was walking I just looked at him. He's so calm. He's acting like the old days. But he's blind! How did he not notice what happens earlier. Maybe he did and just thinks it's wired. I need to stop acting suspicious and just be normal. Jerome is my best friend and I don't wanna mess that up!

The second I got outside I jumped straight in the pool trying not to stair at him. I hope I didn't get him wet. I poked my head out the water right about where he was laying. All I could see of him were the bottom of his feet and even that was amazing! Every inch of him inside and out was beautiful!

So are you coming in or what biggums!?!

Jerome:"Does this answer your question!?!"

He cannonballed in the pool splashing water everywhere. Seeing him come out from under the water was amazing. He moved the hair out of his face.

Jerome:"That feels good! I could stay in here forever!"

We were having a great time until I remembered that the pack wanted me and Jerome to recorded battle dome! We rushed out the pool and I had a text from Lachlan asking why I'm not on skype yet. I can't believe I let Jerome distract me like that. I grabbed my Benja hoodie and put that on but stayed shirtless and in my swimming shorts. Jerome was only in his shorts, if only he used facecam.....

The battle dome was Me, Lachlan, and Vik Vs. Jerome, Preston, and Rob.

It was fun! Lachlan lost 7 diamonds for us but Vik got Rob with a TnT trap! But Jerome and Preston sneaked up on Lachlen and killed him. Me and Vik fought them head to head but Vik died and I killed them both! I was so happy until Jerome pointed out that they broke our obsidian a long time ago.

Crap we lost! After the recording he came in my room.

Jerome:"Haha nice try bro!"

Bro? Was that a downgrade? You don't normally date your "Best friend" but he's never gunna date someone he sees as a brother!
He kept messing with my hair. I was still trying not to look at him for obvious reasons....

Jerome:"Ima go watch TV! Come with me why don't cha!?"He left my room.

I feel like I'm one of Jeromes fans instead of his friend and I....I thought I didn't like it but.....I don't know

As I walked in the living room I see him smile at me and pat the seat next to him. He was still in only his bathing suit. I didn't know how safe it was to be close to him. I sat near him and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

Jerome:"Why you acting shy buddy?"

What yea talking about? Hahaha....ha..

Jerome:"Your so silly! That's why I love you bro! By love I mean like a brother of corse!"

Bro?BRO? He loves me like a bro!?! I don't know how it could get worse! He pulled me in closer to him. His arm was around my neck. Not romantically, more like I'm his little bro and he's got me in a headlock. He later removed his arm and I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.....