Chapter 20 Nap time.

Jerome POV

I was really shocked Mitch liked it! I thought he would refuse to wear it.

I know Mitch didn't get that much sleep so I wanted him to get some sleep now.

Mitch:"Yea your right. You need to go record anyway."

Yups

Mitch:"After this episode daddy!"

Haha ok.

It was about three quarters into the episode and I feel his head fall on my crotch. Mitch fell asleep. I put my hand in his hair and played with it for a bit.

I know I needed to recorded but I just wanted to stay here with Mitch. It also feels really nice to have his head where is it, especially when he moved around. I bet he likes it too.

My phone vibrates and it seems like Lachlan wants to record with me. I haven't really talked to him in a while so I agreed. I got Mitch a pillow and went to record.

We played a few mini games on Mineplex and then just talked for a bit.

So Lachlan.

Lachlan:"Yea yea?!?"

Just out of curiosity. Do you support gays?!?

Lachlan:"I mean there people too I get it but I don't know. I never really found a liking to them. One of my Ozie friends is though. But I haven't talked to him in ages."

I knew it. Not only would we lose some fans we would lose our friends too! We can't tell the world yet! Maybe never. It's not that weird is I live in his house.

Lachlan:"What about you?!?"

Oh....umm.... I don't really mind them. There not that different from us really.

Lachlan:"I guess so. My parents never liked them so I grew up hating them. Not I wanna kill you hate. More....Ima walk away hate."

......

By that time Mitch was asleep for two hours! I walk in the living room to see his feet up, head on the pillow, and one arm hanging off the side of the couch.

He had a light snore but i think it's pretty cute! I couldn't help but to just stare for a couple seconds.

I shortly realized that I only took one shower the 2ed day I came here and I don't recall Mitch in the shower so we must stink. Going in the pool doesn't count at all.

In the shower I had lots of thoughts like; Will me and Mitch ever take showers together?!?

I got out while in a towel only. Mitch was still sleeping on the couch. I go in my room; take off my towel and put on the underwear. I Fixed my hair and got on my computer.

Me and Tyler(Logdotzip) were playing some mini games for a while. After we were done we started talking.

So Tyler what you been up to?

Tyler:"Oh nothing. Nothing at all really. Life has been kinda boring recently....BUT HEYyyyy! Aren't you with Mitch now?"

Oh god did Preston and Woffles tell him?!? Who else's did they tell?!?

Tyler:"I mean you have been at his place for over two weeks right? When you coming home?"

...umm.. I don't know yet...probably......some time next week.

I had to give him some type of answer

Type:"Well your a lucky man!"

Why is that?

Tyler:"Your hanging with Mitch! I mean I ain't gay or anything but he's a handsome young man yea know."

....hahaha...yea I guess...

Tyler:"You guess?!? You go on Instagram right?!? Have you seen those abs?!? Like damn man!"

Haha...really?....I haven't checked.....

This is the most awkward conversation I have ever had.

Tyler's:"I saw that Preston and Rob were over not to long ago."

Yup! that's correct. Hahaha

Tyler:"So do you think-"

Fuck! I know what's coming! I don't wanna be rude and say no....I need to change the subject.

Tyler:"If I...."

Are you sure!

Tyler:"Am I sure what?!?"

Are you sure your not gay? I mean I have nothing against them. And I won't tell anyone if you don't want me too.

Tyler:" .......umm dude I'm not gay hahaha. I'm just saying Mitch has a great body....and face...."

Why do you wanna come over?!?

Tyler:"I haven't seen you guys In a couple months and..."

You just wanna see him shirtless. Up close! Don't you?!?

I know that feeling.

Tyler:"Ok ok you got me. I might have a slight crush on Mitch..no biggie no telly! So can I-"

No!

I hung up the call