Chapter 8 Our little secret.

Recap:Mitch and Jerome discovered their love and "Had fun"

Jerome P.O.V

I woke up with Mitch on top of me like a blanket, only wearing a tight underwear. It's like you can see everything. He was heavy and as much as I wanted to stay under him I got off, put on pants because I was only in my boxers, and went to watch TV. Luckily i pre recorded videos anyway so I uploaded those. About 30 minutes later Mitch walked in got some milk and sat by me.

Mitch:"That was fun last night."

Yea. It was. So when are we announcing this to everyone?

Mitch:"Later later don't think of them right now...it's just you and me. That's all we need to worry about!"

He was looking at me that whole time! I noticed he was trying to hide his boner. I slid closer to him. I moved his leg and grabbed his junk. I gave it a sorta massage. He smiled.

Mitch:"This is embarrassing..."

I think it's cute!

He blushed even more. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Mitch:"That's why I love you!"

Him blushing was so adorable and his hair was still messy. It was the cutest thing. He grabbed my junk too and there it went!

Hey babe!

Mitch:"Yeh!"

Do you think I can stay? Like forever..with you?

Mitch:"I thought you would never ask!"

He gave me a big hug! My muscle on his. Our junk touching! I never want to let go! *Ring Ring*

Mitch:"Crap it's Ryan!"

Fuck really?!?

Mitch:"Who the hell else would it be?!?

The only things we had next to us was out bathing shorts so we put that on. Mitch got his hair wet so he could give the excuse that we were swimming. So Ryan couldn't question why we were shirtless. The only bad part was that we still had boners.

He ran up to the door.

Mitch:"Hahaha Hey Ry- Oh....Hello."

I was confused. Was it not Ryan? As I got my hair wet.

???:"Hello are a Mitch and Jerome here?"

He said that as he looked at a clipboard. He was a tall white guy with a small beard warring all white.

Mitch:"...uuuh yea...That's us.. What yeh want?"

He said that in a slight Bajan accent. It kinda turned me on.

???:"Come with me."

Mitch:" May I ask your name first?"

Dr. Nimella:"Oh hahaha of course I am Dr. Nimella!"

The fuck?

Mitch:"And what do you want?"

Dr.N:"Uuuh... I-....I need Oh! I'm here to tell you something important! Come with me just for a second!"

I closed the door behind me. We were outside.

Mitch:"Jerome! Stay by the door!"

They started walking to the car.

I was worried. I couldn't really see them from where I was. Mitch ran back in panic.

MITCH WHAT HAPP-

Mitch:"GO INSIDE! NOW!!"

GAH! I TRIED TO OPEN THE DOOR BUT IT WOUDNT BUDGE!

ITS LOCKED MITCHIE!

...I called him mitchie...,

Mitch:"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL. THERE PROBABLY ROBBING US AND WE DONT HAVE OUR PHONES!"

I heard laughter and the door unlocking... Mitch ran straight to it and opens it wide.

Mitch:"ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME!?! IM GUNNA KILL YOU!"

I peaked me head into the house and Rob and Preston were sitting on our couch watching TV. There were TBNR Frags and Woofles posters all around!

Rob&Preston:"ITS A PRANK HAHAHA BANTER!!!!!"

...

Preston:"Rob dressed up and distracted you while I went in the back and put these posters up! There's cameras outside! HAHAHA Do I smell salt?"

Me and Mitch noticed cameras and tried to act like it was funny.

Mitch:"Haha you got us! Nice job! Now take us out."

*Time skip*

Mitch:"GUYS WTF I WAS SCARED SHITLESS! THATS NOT OK!"

Preston:"If I title this video "Shirtless "Mitch and Jerome" I'll be a millionaire!"

I blushed.

Rob:"Calm down Mitchell. Relax!"

Preston:"Oh and were staying for a week about! Love yea Mitch!"

I know he was playing around but that got me kinda mad...

Mitch:"Ok but we only have one more bed....And that's the couch!"

Preston:"We're dose Jerome sleep?"

Mitch:"In the guest room!"

He was still mad

Preston:"OOoo you and Jerome can share a bed and me and Robbie can share a bed! A little Merome and Poofles action!"

Mitch was suddenly happy.

Mitch:"Great idea!"

Preston was confused like he was kidding or something.

Preston:"Ok but head to toe! I don't want no freaky stuff hahaha!"

Mitch:"Hehehe...yea...freaky.."

Rob comes back and has a drink in his hand. Preston kicked his feet up on the table. He had dirty baggy white socks on. This is gunna be soooo fun I said sarcastically.