Chapter 5 Dinial

Recap: They finish swimming and meet the pack on a battle dome.

Jerome P.O.V

What's up with Mitch?!? Did I do something wrong? It seems like he's trying to not look at me! Earlier he was staring at me! Whatever. In battle dome we won in the first minute by breaking there obsidian but we didn't say anything though. Preston gave me the idea to prank Mitch while I was here. I don't know but I'll put it into consideration.

After the recording I went Mitch's room. He put on his hoodie but kept his swimming shorts on. I asked him to meet me in the living room later. After about 20 minutes he came i patted the seat next to me so he could come.

He sat further away than I thought. He didn't even look at me! Did I smell? Probably but I'm Jerome! He's used to that. He used to joke around and sniff my armpit pretending to like it. He said it smelled like cheese. That's where that joke came from.

I grabbed him and pulled him towards me. I put my arm around him so he couldn't scoot away. I messed with his hair some more. I asked him why he was acting shy and he made it seem like I was crazy. He was just being silly and I loved that about him.....well not Love love...but....well I mean he is really cute and it seems he's playing hard to get....NO NO NO NO THATS CRAZY I AM NOT GOING GAY! BAD JEROME "! Like what the fuck ew! He's my best friend and that's it!

Hahaha that's why I love you! Wait did I say that outloud?!? Fuck!....l-like a brother of course! Haha....That was almost horrible. Once I said I love you he looked at me for the first time in a while. He looked confused. I almost ruined our friendship!

After about a hour or two Mitch took his jacket off and fell asleep on my shoulder. I put my arm around him. More romantically rather than brotherly like earlier. My hand slid down on his pecs on accident but I was also curious. I kinda rubbed his pecs and it was so smooth. It felt really nice. I continued to do so as I watched the TV until I realized....did I have a boner?

Oh god that's awkward! It wasn't because Mitch right?!? Right!? Maybe I do really like Mitch.... I moved his hair and looked at his sleeping face it was beautiful! I've never looked at him this way before and I could never go back. I don't want to go back I think I'm in love. How was I so blind?!? But there's no point! He's straight and is probably mad at me for some reason. This will never work... But I guess I have to try but I need to make sure I know this is how I feel.

I pulled him into my arms and wanted to squeeze him but he was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him. His skin was so smooth and soft I loved it! He was really pale and kinda pink. I barred my face in his shoulder. He was all sweaty because the heat. Ok it's official....I'm gay.....wow it happened so fast. I need to make him like me!

After holding him in my arms for a bit...I too fell asleep.