Chapter 3 Jeromes thoughts

Recap:Mitch picked Jerome up from the airport.

Mitch P.O.V

The whole car ride we were talking about challenge ideas like Death cup and Chubby bunny challenge! I was so pumped! It sucked that I was driving and I couldn't look at him at all. But his voice was good enough for me.

We got to the house and I helped him get his luggage inside. When we here inside he kept giving me compliments about the house.

Jerome:"It's hot! Do you mind if I take off my shirt?"

Wait...was he asking me?

Umm yes please! I mean it's your home to now! Hehe...fuck! I messed that up!

Jerome:"Uuhh aaaaaalright then! We're all men here!"

He took off his glasses and shirt in what felt like slow motion. It was amazing! His abs and pecs were all sweaty too. I could even see a small amount of hair coming from the bottom of his stomach. It was so much better in real life! He kicked off his shoes and socks and put his big feet on the table.

Jerome:"Your not hot Mitch?!? It was never this hot in New Jersey!"
He said that as he rubbed his chest. My heart melted. That's a real man!

Haha really? Maybe we should go in the pool?

Jerome:"Pool sounds great! Let me go change!"

Once he left I kicked back into reality! Do I have a boner? Oh god I hope he didn't see that!

Jerome P.O.V

Mitch is acting kinda weird so far but it was kinda cute. Cute like a little brother. Yea he's 6 days older then me but he feels like he's my little brother. He's shorter and weaker but we're still best friends I don't take advantage of that.

His house was hot! And I mean hot! I couldn't breathe under this shirt and I didn't want it all sweaty so I asked to take it off. He said yes right away. That's Mitch being so nice and considerate. I took it off along with my socks because the plane was hot too and my socks were starting to smell.

Mitch wanted me to feel at home so I put my feet up and took out my phone. I was gunna go unpack but I kinda wanted to relax for a bit. I assumed Mitch was gunna sit down and chill with me but he was just standing there looking at me. Was there something in me I rubbed a small white string from my shirt off my chest and tried to break the silence.

I told him how hot it was here and he suggested we go swimming. I was down for that! And I kinda wanted to see Mitch shirtless. He told me that he has been working out and I was kinda curious if he had caught up to me.

Me and Mitch went to change but Mitch was walking really weird like he needed to pee. I didn't say anything though. I finished getting dressed first and made my was outside. I dipped my toes in the pool and it was warm! He also had a ping pong table and lots of lounge chairs. I layed down in the chair on my back. I was pretty pale so I sat there until Mitch came. It didn't take long for him to come out. Last time I saw him he was a bit chubby. He has obviously been working out. It wasent anything to brag about but he had something going on.

Mitch:"C'Mon Ba- J-Jayrome" as he jumped into the pool! He looked so adorable. His long hair all wet covering his face and his big rosy cheeks. He was even wearing a dog tag necklace. Gaw I'm getting distracted. That's weird of me.... He poked his little head out the water looking at me.....Ok I'm coming bro!