Chapter 12 Shirtless

Mitch P.O.V

Rob:"Don't tell him what I told you! Please!"

Jerome:"Ok ok but one question. How long have you had this...Secret?...."

Rob:".......only.....like...about...3-4 y-years.."

Jerome:"ROB!?!"

Rob:"No you don't understand! He has been helping me with it! My life is amazing because of Preston! Ok! I just came to warn you guys! And to say sorry. Also forgive Preston!"

Jerome:"Oh corse! We have been friends for years now!"

Not gunna lie I was really flattered that Preston had a crush on me! He is cute but more like a baby brother.

Rob:"So you two.....how long?"

Jerome:"Only about a week...."

Rob:"Oh ok. Well can we just forget what happened today?"

???:"Please!"

I turn around and saw Preston!

Preston:"I'm really sorry! That was really selfish of me! Can we-?"

Jerome:"Forget it! It's all good!"

Some time passed and I kept my shirt off just for Preston and Jerome. I guess I'm just a babe magnet! After a while even though Jerome loved it I could tell he didn't want to share.

But I noticed Rob always laying on Preston. I really wanted to know what this secret was but I won't push it.

Jerome:"Hey guys! Tmr we should go golfing!"

Preston:"Golfing?!? Sounds fun. Me and Rob are in!"

Rob:"Umm.. Yea!"

I'm down!

Jerome:"Ok then it's settled.

Preston:"it's still only 3:00 wanna go swim?"

Umm I promised Vikk I would record H2M with him! Yea! But you guys go have fun!

Jerome:" Yea c'mon guys."

Rob:"ALRIGHT!"

Preston:"Uhg fine."

I walked in my room and got on my computer. I didn't really need to record but I knew Jerome didn't want me to be shirtless around Preston. I decided to do a hunger games instead. After a while Preston came in my room.

Preston:"HEY GUYS THIS IS PART ONE OF MY VLOG AT MITCH AND JEROMES HOUSE! SAY HI MITCH!"

Oh umm hi! Hahaha!

He left talking about how he was going to vlog tmr when we play golf. I didn't really mind to be honest.

Jerome:"Hey Mitch! There's pizza if you want!"

Oh ok be there in a sec!

Once I got there Rob was outside on the chair Preston on his phone so I got some food and sat by Jerome. He was shirtless and his hair was still wet. I was a little horny so I used my plate of pizza to cover it.

It was hot! Like 105. It's Florida so I was used to it but I was always shirtless. I was waring a tank top but I was still sweating.

Once it got to about 9:00 me and Jerone went to bed. I was finally able to take off my shirt. We were laying in bed.

Jerome:"Hey Mitch!"

Huh? Yea?

Jerome:"Head to toe?"

Really biggums?!?

Jerome:" What happened to they might come in?!?"

UHG but.. Fine!

~Time skip~

*Creek*

???:"Mitch....mitch....."

Huh I sat up to see Preston. What do you need bro. I tried to be quite and let Jerome sleep. For some reason Preston had a hat on.

Preston:"........I....I..."

He was staring at me. I realized that my whole chest was showing.

Preston:"I was umm.. Making sure you guys were sleeping head to toe.....hahaha."

He said that really fast. Hahaha well we are.

Preston:"haha ok......well...see yea later."

Yea see yeh.....

When he left I could see his shadow. We was standing on the other side of the door for a good 5 minutes.