Chapter 35 Waking up

Hey it's PK! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I got my phone taken away. School. Theater. You guys know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryan POV
Ryan:"It says."I don't know where you went but come back to the hotel ASAP Love you."

Ryan spent some time texting Jerome. Pretending to be Mitch.

"I'll be back tmr morning. I'm staying with Ryan tonight! Don't miss me too much."
He deleted the messages.
Ryan climbed back in bed with Mitch. Slowly stroking his hair and feeling around him. He fell asleep.

Mitch POV

Huh....Jerome?....AHHH RYAN!! WHAT THE FUCK! GET OFF OF ME! WERE IS JEROME?!? ITS ALREADY 3? WHERES MY PHONE?

Ryan:"Calm down. Come back in bed!"

No! Was this like your plan all along? How drunk was I?

Ryan:"You were really drunk bro."

What did you do?

Ryan:"Sadly nothing.... All you wanted to do was sleep. And it was really late. Here's your phone! Jeromes waiting for you at your hotel."

Fuck! Ok!

He put on his pants and ran to the door.

I'm not staying here any longer! Where are my shoes? Whatever! Bye!

He ran out with only pants on.

Ok were am I......

He tried unlocking his phone but it wouldn't work.

I know he didn't use my finger and change my lock!UHG! I think I know where I am.

He walked around for a bit until he got a call from Jerome.

JEROME! JEROME I NEED YOUR HELP!

Jerome:"Calm down I thought you were with Ryan. You said you would be back this morning."

I must of been really drunk-Wait...I mean I'm sorry..... I'm lost bro. I need a lift. And I can't get in my phone....ill tell you about it later. Just get to.......Near this Walmart!

Jerome:"Oh I saw that on our way here! I'm coming buddy!"

Remember I can't call you or anything ok!

Jerome:"Ok stay tight!"

He was sitting at a bench for a while waiting for Jerome.

Finally you came.

Jerome:"Normally I would be concerned but I know you don't really like shirts. What about shoes?"

I couldn't find them. Can we go home now? I have a lot to tell you on the way.

Jerome:"Yea! I already got everything! Let's go!....so what happens last night?"

To be honest, I don't remember. We walked in. Found Ryan and and....you went to get something and.... Ryan gave me a drink. But I only had one shot!

Jerome:"Wait! All night you were drunk!"

Yea I think.

Jerome:"And you can't get on your phone?"

Yes!

Jerome:"So I was texting ether Ryan or a drunk Mitch."

He said I passed out right when we got there. When were you texting?

Jerome:"Like one AM."

Than it was Ryan, what did he/you say?

Jerome:"Nothing Much. Do you know if Ryan-"

He didn't. At least that's what he told me.

Jerome:"Good! I'm still gunna kill him."

No! I don't want people in jail touching my Jerome! Also we need to get home so we can take care of my little bro and sis tomorrow.

Jerome:"Oh yea your right."

Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry.

Jerome:"Sure!"