Chapter 6 Ryan!

Recap: Mitch fell asleep on Jeromes shoulder.

Mitch P.O.V

I wake up to the doorbell ringing! It was 1:00 and I wake up in Jeromes arms. I liked it. It was warm. But before I got another boner I went to the door. It was Ryan!

Ryan:"Hey bro what's going on? I heard Jerome was here and I wanted to say hi!"

Oh umm he's...he fell asleep on the couch last night....

Ryan:"Hes still asleep? We're you grinding last night?"

Oh god does he know? How? Why would he aske if me and Jerome were-

Ryan:"Grinding videos of course...hahaha..."

Oh thank god... Haha duh!
In reality he fell asleep at only about 12 last night.

You can come in though!

Ryan:"Ok thanks!"

We quietly walked into my room trying not to wake Jerome. We were talking for a bit until I herd "Mitch?!?" coming from the other room. JEROMES AWAKE!!! I-i mean.. Jeromes up...

We walked into the room and Ryan and Jerome caught up with each other but Jerome looked mad. I was still trying to avoid looking at Jeromes percent body. Just thinking of it turned me on and I was staring at Ryan.

I think of Ryan more of a fat guy that comes to my house to eat all my food rather than a good friend. I regret moving so close to him. Every time I look at Jerome I start to get horny so I decided to look at Ryan instead. Ryan was always toying with me. He is 25 and me and Jerome are 21 so he would pretend I'm a baby and poke my nose and make baby noises. Seeing a grown man do that always made me laugh.

Jerome kinda forced me on his lap and started joking around saying "Don't touch my baby" he was still shirtless and so was I. His body was warm, it felt so nice. I could stay in his arms forever until it started to happen. I ran off into the bathroom in panic!

Ryan P.O.V.

I think I'm in heaven! Jerome and Mitch both shirtless in the same room! I was fat as fuck so seeing their amazing body's made me feel like shit! But I kinda liked it. I started to kinda mess with Mitch like he was alittle baby. I would of done it to Jerome but he didn't look to happy.

They were such adults and I'm the older one! They didn't mind just walking around only in their swimming shorts like it was no big deal! But I didn't want them to kinda take control of me which they could do anything they want so I was always acting in my dominance. Taking advantage of me being older! Taking Mitch's food without asking, kick my feet up, and sometimes just walk in without asking.

It was all good until Mitch suddenly ran to the bathroom and Jerome gave me the death stare....

Jerome P.O.V

I wake up to Ryan's face and at first I was happy. Ryan was all over Mitch and it ticked me off! And the worst part was Mitch was acting normal around him. HE LOOKED AT HIM IN A CONFERENCE BUT HE STILL WONT LOOK AT ME! I don't know what I did or if he just finds me that ugly! I grabbed Mitch and pulled him on my lap but he immediately ran off into the bathroom. I stared at Ryan and said "Stay away from my Mitch! That's a warning!" I walked into my room in anger and put on a tang top. He obviously didn't like me shirtless. I walked out the same time Mitch came out and he actually looked at me.

Mitch:"I was going to suggest swimming but....."

No that's fine! Let's go! Why didn't he like my abs? Do i not impress him. The second the shirt came on he started looking at me again! Well no more shirtless Jerome.....