Chapter 38 Up all night

Jerome POV

I know Mitch is just acting like this because of Jess but if Jess is gunna be this important in Mitches life I don't want her to hate me or think I'm a baby.

And it's obvious that Mitch didn't tell her about "us" yet. I really hope she's not gunna be a problem.

It was late so I decided to go to sleep. Mitch was still on his computer doing whatever. But in the middle of the night I woke up. My phone said 3:00.

I stayed in bed but I could hear Mitch downstairs in the office laughing.

Why is he up this late!?! Aren't his siblings coming over tomorrow...today....whatever!
I forgot what time the kids will be at the air port but Mitch better be ready.

I couldn't decide if I should go talk to him or just go back to sleep. I'm normally not like this but I tried my best to listen to Mitch through the floor.

I could tell he wasn't playing a game or anything. I couldn't make out the words but some of our friends like Rob and Preston. He said my name sometimes too. After not too long I stretched a bit and accidentally kicked the dresser. Mitches watch fell with a thud.......Mitch stopped talking. I stayed frozen for a bit until I heard the office door close.

I got up and ran into bed. Once in bed I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Mitch opened the door and whispered my name to see is I was awake.

Mitch:"Jerome?.......Bro!.....oh my watch fell....ITS 3:15?!? Oh my!!!.... I need to go hang up with Jess and go to bed!"

He left the room.

He must of been telling Jess some stories. Like when Rob and Preston "Pranked" us. He left the door open and a bright light shined through.

I pretend like I was asleep when he came back in. It took him ages to go to bed. He was siting on the bed on his phone for a bit. When I open my eyes, all I could see was his back. His butt crack was showing a bit too.

He finally went to bed after a bit.

Mitch POV

Jerome:"Mitchie!......Mitch!...MITCH WAKE UP!....... ....... ....... .......
I'll get the water..."

Jerome was infront of our bed in only his boxers with coffee in his hands.

Chill dude I'm up!.... .... Is that-

Jerome:"Yes bacon....the only reason you ever get up."

You know me so well!

I grabbed my phone and saw text from my mom. Apparently the kids just got on the plane. We have a couple hours left. I went to the kitchen and ate with Jerome.

Jerome:"Hey um... So how long were you up last night?!?"

Shit.. I totally forgot about Jess... I can't tell him we were up all night!

Umm.. Not to long... Only like 1 hour after you went to bed.

Jerome:"So like 12:30~"

Yea!

Jerome:"Oh ok....cuz you seem really tired.... You can always some of my coffee."

No I'm good, you put red bull in that anyway.

Jerome:"Oh c'mon! It only makes it taste better!"

Your disgusting.

Jerome:"I know!"
He leaned back and put his hands behind his head revealing his hairy arm pits.

Jerome:"And you love it!"

Yea.. Your so adorable.

He smiled as if he expected me to say that. He really likes the attention. He's always so proud, with his head up high all the time. Never a care in the world. DAMN I'm so lucky!