Chapter Fourty Two

Have you ever woken up naked next to someone who was also naked and regretted it?

Well, that's exactly what happened, only I didn't regret it; I was completely clueless and had the biggest headache.

The thing was, I didn't even know I was naked and next to someone yet.

Until right about now.

"Oh my gosh, what happened last...why am I naked?" I whispered to myself. I slowly turned my head to my left to find a boy next to me on Sophie's TV room floor.

It was Mike.

"AHH OH MY GOD!" I shrieked as I backed away with the blanket around me. Mike sprung up with the sheet around his waist and made karate chops in the air. He looked around frantically and finally saw me. His eyes widened when he realized I was naked, he was naked, and we did things last night. Lots of things.

It started to come back to me as I tried to frantically look around for clothes. I finally found my bathing suit and shorts and put them on behind the blanket while Mike did the same.

Once I was dressed, I ran a hand repeatedly through my hair and mumbled to myself.

I finally spoke up and asked, "Do you really think we..."

Mike shrugged and sighed. "I really hope we didn't, and I know you're hoping the same thing."

"Well, why else would we have been naked--"

Then a thought came back to me.

I looked around for my phone while screaming at him to do the same. I found it and hugged it. "This is the answer to our question! Yes!"

I looked in my camera roll and looked through the photos and videos.

"Okay, stop playing around. Let's have sex!" I exclaimed. Mike smiled and pretended to think.

"I have a better idea," he smirked. He took our his phone and set it to the camera.

"You want to make porn?" I asked quizzically.

"No, silly! Let's play a strip game. We'll get it on camera!"

I nodded my head wildly and stood up. "What game are we playing?"

"Strip Questions."

I rolled my eyes. "Laaaaaaame. Strip Questions? I've never even heard of that, buuuuuut it sounds lame."

Mike smirked again and replied, "This is basically a quiz and if you get a question wrong, you have to take off a piece of clothing."

"Okay!" I chirped. I knew we only had on a few items of clothing on anyway, but this was gonna be fun.

After about an hour, I was down to my shirt only. It was luckily a long shirt too. Mike only had his swim trunks on, and boy that V-line was gorgeous.

I was drunk! Who cares?

The reason why it took as long as an hour was because we kept messing around and arguing about the questions like, "what's my favorite color?" .

I'd argued with him that orange was his favorite color, but he insisted it was green. After that, we bickered about other questions. We later got completely undressed but covered ourselves with a blanket and sheet. Eventually we passed out, clueless of what we'd find in the morning.

"Okay, good news," I smiled, "We didn't do the dirty dishes."

I looked over at Mike raising an eyebrow.