Chapter Fourty Seven

A/N: if you're wondering about where Tyler is, he was in the suite too and was sabotaged. I just forgot to mention him. Oops!

* * *
Never had I ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

After the prank on the boys, they went full on gorilla, and we went full on crazy laughing. By the time we calm down a little bit, by arms were tingling and tears were running down my face. My stomach felt as if I did 500 sit ups. Just from laughing.

Although we did laugh for around 15-20 minutes on and off, we all felt like we did a hardcore p90x workout.

Okay I was exaggerating. About the exercise part.

Anyway, at one point we heard the guys stomping over to Jessi's suite a couple doors down from ours and heard loud pounding. Sophie opened the door and peaked out, and thankfully none of the boys noticed.

Someone opened the suite door. One of Jessi's cronies. Before she had a chance to say anything, all the guys burst inside and made a bunch of noise. They closed the door behind them in order not to disturb all the other guests, (although we were the only ones reserved for this floor), and shortly heard girly shrilly after.

We all quietly cracked up, and as soon as they opened the door, Sophie shut it, careful not to slam it. We quietly giggled and took turns looking through the peephole at the boys.

"Shit!" Carly hissed, "They're coming! Get in your sleeping positions!

We all rushed to our beds and couches, and sprawled across them, with the blankets and sheets thrown about. We messed up our hair and pretended to sleep. If a stranger were to walk by, they'd be convinced we were all sound asleep.

There was a calmer knock on the door, and Carly waited a little while before opening the door.

"Wh--who is it?" She yelled out with a yawn. Some of us snickered at her convincing yawn, and one of the boys answered back, "It's Jacob and the guys. Open up."

She put in her best tired face and opened the door.

"Yea?" She half whispered. She slightly widened her eyes at them, genuinely surprised at the outcome of our prank.

"What happened to you?" She asked, looking around at the guys.

"This is bullshit," we heard Alec mutter as he pushed his way into our suite, "We know it was you!"

"Dude, what the hell are you talking about?" Carly asked. Some of us stirred in our "sleep" and Emily and Mona sat up, stretching.

"What's going...oh my gosh, what happened?" Mona asked, slightly chuckling, "You guys look ridiculous!"

She started howling with laughter, and we thought it was over for us. Fortunately, most of the guys bought our innocent acting, and Mona's laughter.

"Wait, so you guys didn't do this?" Anthony chimed in, pointing to the mousetraps still caught on his clothes.

I held my breath, trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

"No, it was probably Jessi and her group. Why would we wake up this early to do that?" Carly asked, baffled.

Tyler began,"Well, from the past--"

"Okay, really? We're trying to sleep here. We wouldn't wake up at who knows how early to do that. You guys know that we're not early risers. Now if you would be so kind to go, that'd be great," I said as I got up and pushed them out of the door.

"Wait, is that...pink note book paper?" Alec asked.

I looked back briefly and replied, "Well, as you can see--" I slammed the door and locked it before any of them pushed it open. They started banging on the door, followed by Jessi and her group.