Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Okay, I really should proof-read my chapters more. Sorry for the grammatical errors! Oh, and you guys are a little confused with the shifting of guys. Basically, Lei is kind of an unintentional whore. Enjoy!

* * *

Holy hot damn, diggity dog. I didn't care if I sounded like an idiot when I said that in my mind.

Blake...was ripped.

Not the ripped that looked like you had those anchor arms like in Spongebob or you ate steroids for breakfast, but the ripped that made girls swoon. Including his worst enemy. Slightly.

You know how there's a difference between crushing on someone and just liking their appearance? Well, the latter was just how I felt in those brief seconds of looking at that body. Lust over love.

I shook my head and tried to tune back into the gang's conversation, but I looked at Blake again, only to be caught by him winking again.

I scoffed and immediately tuned in. There was Blake I knew and hated.

I was really getting tired of my feelings messing with me. First Elliot, then Alec, then Mike, and then what? My enemy?! I felt like Jessi. Well, at least Jessi and Blake will be together.

"Alright everyone! I hope you're rested up for part two in the swimming competition! As soon as the rest of the crowd gets back, we'll start," Lauren smiled.

I stood up and dusted myself off. Before I was able to get back to our post, the devil himself stopped me.

"So I saw you were checking me out back there," he spoke.

"In your nightmares, Hemingway," I snorted.

It was Blake's turn to roll his eyes. "Lei, don't even deny it. You love this body," he smirked as he skimmed his hands over his body.

"Shouldn't Jessi be the one doing that?" I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Blake accused.

"Jessi 'asked me permission' to ask you out today. I honestly thought it was hilarious, her asking me."

"What makes her and you think that I'll say yes?"

"Cause you two are the same," I answered casually, "now if you'll excuse me, I have some cheering to do."

I joined the girls at our post while Blake shook his head.

* * *

"C'MON, EMILY! SWIM! SWIM! SWIM!" I screamed as Emily swam her tenth lap. All the other teams except ours and the guys' has given up after their fourth lap or so. This round was the endless swim race. Pretty much everyone that competed in this round had to swim until their bodies almost shut down.

I could barely hear myself scream as my voice was drowned out by the crowds'.

Emily and Elliot made it to their eleventh lap and I could tell they both weren't gonna make the next one. Emily especially.

"DAMN IT EMILY, IF YOU DONT WIN I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH MY BARE--"

"Calm down Lei!" Carly yelled as she grabbed my shoulders.

We both turned to see Em and Elliot struggling to freestyle their final lap; they couldn't swim any longer. Emily was ahead by a few inches, but she was slowing down by the second.

"Come on Emily! Get that adrenaline going! You can do it!" I heard Sophie scream.

Either coincidentally or just because, Emily swam like a shark was chasing her. She finally touched the wall before Elliot by a second, and we all screamed.