Chapter Four

Have you ever had that feeling when you wanted to punch someone in the face just by looking at them?

Well that's exactly how I felt when I saw these people. And Blake.

"Hi, everyone! You all must be new. I'm Jessi, this is my boyfriend Tyler, and...erm...my other friends," Jessi, a.k.a. Tits McGee #2 smiled.

So, I decided to introduce myself and the gang, since nobody would speak up. "I'm Lei, these are my friends. Did you notice I didn't hesitate when I said 'friends?'"

Okay I really said this, "Hello."

"Mm, shy ones? Well, Elliot, why don't you introduce us?" Jessi sneered while bouncing her big boobs.

"No thanks, Jessi. We don't want your company, so if you'd kindly go away, so we could like, have fun?" Emily mimicked Jessi's voice, and ending it as a question.

I'm surprised Emily has enough girl balls to speak up to Jessi and them.

"That isn't very nice, Em," Tyler intervened. Sound familiar?

I found myself glaring at Blake from the similar sentence Tyler said.

"Tyler, please butt out. We all know you're dating this whore for street credit," Emily snapped back.

I could just feel the tension. Damn, this situation felt exactly like the dinner with the Hemingway's.

"Okay!" I popped up like a jack n' the box, "Why don't we all just cool down--"

"Who do you think you are to be tellin' us what ta do?" some wannabe ghetto girl circled her head as she gave me a once-over.

Jessi put her pink acrylic-nailed finger up sharply. "Calm it, Brenda. I'm guessing you're the leader of this little...group..."

"Whoa, wait a minute. There's no leader. I don't understand why you and your cronies strutted over here just to give us a shitty welcome. Now if you kindly get the hell out of here, that would make our day," Carly growled as she pointed her finger in Jessi's smug face.

Jessi barked, "You little--"

"HEY-O! ITS TIME FOR THE BONFIRE TO BEGIN!" a voice boomed, cutting off Jessi's rant.

Jessi strutted to me with her killer 5 inches and whispered poison. "You and your tough guy group better watch it."

Then she walked away while the cheering crowd drowned out her clackers.

* * *

"I can't believe that bitch!" Carly ranted, every word slightly rising higher.

Opal, Sophie, Carly, Emily, and I shared a cabin while the guys split their group. We were unpacking and getting into our Ph's while Carly entertained us.

"I can't believe I dated Tyler last year," Emily muttered.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, HOLD UP. HOLD THE EFFING PHONE," Opal practically shouted, "you dated him?"

Emily nodded her head in shame. "You know he was after one thing. Making Jessi jealous."

"No sex? Wow. That's shocking," Sophie piped in. As the girls chatted about Emily and Tyler's relationship, I decided to get some air.

I shut the door quietly behind me and walked to a nearby lake I saw during the bonfire. The bonfire was pretty much just going over the rules, and meeting new people. The gang and I just decided to stick together after what happened with Jessi and her posse.

I sat down on a rock and dipped my feet into the lukewarm lake water.

Next thing ya know, I'm coughing and sputtering water as I get out of the lake.