Epilogue

I admired the pictures pinned in my dorm room. They were all pinned on a clothing line from this summer. All the memories of our summer.

Now here I was in college, and missing the good old days.

I smiled at each photo as I replayed the scenes in my head. I chuckled at the photo of the boys screaming at the camp the day we played the scare prank on them, and the day we poured ice water on them at my house. I looked over at the picture of me and Sophie laughing at something at the pool party.

I glanced at another picture of all of us at the Parisian party. We were all doubled over in laughter from the silly faces we made in the previous photo. I laughed at the picture of Claire pouring wine on me, and sighed happily at my favorite picture right in the middle.

Blake and I were looking at each other, with huge smiles on our faces.

I heard a knock on the door, thinking it was Carly locked out again. The gang and I all ended up at the same college, miraculously. Even Emily, David, and Elliot managed to get here.

I opened the door to find the Devil himself. It felt like déjà vu again, only this time instead of slamming the door in his face, I greeted him with a kiss.

I did eventually tell him about his little nickname.

"We're having a bonfire at the beach. Here to give you a ride," Blake smiled.

I nodded and grabbed my camera and purse. "This is just so weird," I squinted.

"What, that this between us was possible? Unfortunately you're stuck with the 'devil' himself."

"It's a hilarious name! I hated you back then anyway!"

"Love you too, Lei."

We walked hand in hand towards his car. "You know, I kinda miss hating you," I smiled sheepishly, "I missed pranking you."

All of a sudden, a giant platter of cake was slammed into my face. Like that just so happens every day.

The gang popped out from behind cars in the parking lot and doubled over in laughter. "Gotcha!" They all shouted. Even Jessi, Tyler, and Alec were there.

I screamed in shock and utter confusion.

"That's for making us do all these pranks the whole summer!" Jacob shouted. He slammed another platter of cake in my face, and it was with so much force that I got a huge mouthful of the chocolate dessert and landed on my butt.

Blake snapped a picture on his phone and whispered in my ear, "You should've seen your face."

* * *

END CREDITS!!!

I want to thank all of you guys for reading and supporting this story, no matter how long it took me to update!

It literally took me just under a year to update this whole thing too!

I also want to celebrate 90K reads!!!! I would've never gotten this far without you bookworms, and I appreciate you guys so much! I had so much fun writing this story and reading your comments!

Will there be a sequel????

Probably not. I thought about making a prequel to Blake and Lei's feud before this all happened, but their story isn't really interesting. They just couldn't click as well!

Also, creating a story from a child's perspective would be a little weird too!

Be sure to check out my newest story, "Zombified: The Ultimate Guide..." book one!

Song~Our Own House- Misterwives; it sounded like a good end credits song.

~C