chapter 29: the after party

AN//: sorry guys for not uploading a lot. We're so sorry but we've been very busy with school and Amber is learning how to drive so she also doesn't have much time. We'll try to make more time. Love you all xxx

** Amber's POV **

We stayed on the dance floor for a bit longer until I heard someone gasp next to me. It was Iris, I looked in the direction she was looking and saw..

Michael was smirking at us as Molly was grinding down on him. For a second we made eye contact until he abruptly turned her around and started making out with her. They were literally eating each other's faces, there was tongue everywhere.

"That's just nasty!" I heard Ash whisper in my ear.

"Yeah, they're not riding to the beach party with us because I will throw that little slut out of the fucking window." I whispered back as he let out a soft giggle. "Did you just giggle?" I laughed at his embarrassed face.

"Ugh, no..." He said which made me laugh even louder.

I saw Iris walking up to them as she whispered something in his ear. He looked quite hurt but continued anyway. Iris walked back to Luke who had joined Ashton and I.

"What did you tell him?" Luke asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I told him he was a cheater and that I was very disappointed in him because he had lowered his standards this much." Iris said as the two of them started to make their way outside.

Ashton and I got some drinks and watched everybody dance. When our drinks were finished we decided to ruin the perfect moment between Luke and Iris. Ashton started to run outside while pulling me with him since he was holding my hand.

"Ashton, not so fast! I'm wearing high heels for God's sake..." I yelled as I pulled my hand out of his reach.

"But you're moving too slow." He whined as he walked closer to me, but started smirking when he got closer.

He took my hand again and pulled me closer. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while  he started running again.

"Ashton, you fucking dick, put me down!"  I whined and for once he followed my order. We came to a sudden stop behind some bush. Luke and Iris were nowhere in sight.

"Wait, where are they? I thought you had found them." I asked the older lad.

"Hush!" Ashton shut me up and pointed his index finger at a couple on the other side of the bush. I recognized them as Molly and Michael and it looked like things were getting heated.  Mikey was opening the zipper of her dress while repeatedly kissing her bare shoulder.

Suddenly we heard a loud girly scream.  Iris and Luke were standing right in front of the couple. Iris was hiding her face in Luke's chest while screaming "My beautiful, innocent, little eyes... you've ruined them!"

"Shut up you slut." Molly yelled at her as she was trying to zip her dress back up.

"Ex-cuse me? You're the one being naked here!" Iris shot back.

"Well, you're the one being ugly here... you've crossed the line of ugliness." Molly smirked.

"Oh, how original..." Iris said as she took off her shoes and threw one at Molly. It has hit her head quite hard. "Maybe this will fix your originality." She continued as she blew a kiss at her.

"Iris, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Michael yelled.

"Oh, so you think betraying your best friends by fucking the schools biggest slut was going to turn out good? Guess what it doesn't! I'm just trying to help you..." She answered.