exchange students (5sos fanfic)

**Iris POV**

"IRIS, AMBER COME DOWNSTAIRS" my mum shouted.

"What did we do this time?" Amber asked.

"Well girls, actually you did nothing wrong this time but we thought maybe it's good for you to live with another family for a while..." dad said.

"WHAT?!" we both yelled.

"Were sending you to Australia" mum said.

"Why?" I asked with an annoying tone.

"You are trouble girls!" dad started. "Iris you go to bed with every hot guy you see and Amber you are always talking back..!" Well that is kind a true... now I think about it, I went out last night. Maybe there still is somebody in my bed...

"You’ll leave tonight!" dad yelled again.

Amber started yelling and I ran outside strait to the park a couple streets away. I sent a message to my best friends:

To: Anica bitchiiizz♡/ Lisa Stypayhorlikson sistaa♡/Noa Gandiiii♡/Jonas♥♥:' in the park now! ♥♡ Xoxo'

**Amber’s POV**
After my dad told us we would leave tonight I started to yell at him.

“You can’t do that! Seriously what were you thinking?”

“You see what I mean? You guys are just too much trouble for your mom and me …” he yelled back.

“But that’s not my problem… you are just bad parents … especially now you’re sending us away! You really need to go visit psychiatry!” I yelled louder than before.

I turned around and iris was gone so I started searching her. First her room… she wasn’t in there … bathroom, not a success so the garden was the next thing in my mind… she has always loved it out there …. When I didn’t found her there I lost it…
Where can she be?
Think, think and think
Her friends… Anica, Noa-Mae and Lisa … she has to be at their place … First in line was Lisa… I went

there and rang the door.

“Yes, love? Can I help you?” her mom answered the door.

“Yes do you know where Iris is, she run away and this was the first place I thought of "

"I think she said something about the park… I’m sorry I can try and call Lisa if you would like to…”

“Thank you, and no need for that … I think I know where they are. Bye and thanks for the help miss Dierickx.”

“No problem dear, I love to help you!”

I went to the park where iris and I would run to when we were angry. It was in the middle of everyone’s home so … I hope she’s here. I searched and thank god I found them…

“Iris, babe I know you don’t want to go but if we have to you can better pack your stuff otherwise you have to leave without anything… “

“Okay ... I’ll be home in 10.”

“Alright bye girls…”

“Bye”

**AT HOME** (still Amber’s POV)

When I arrived home I decided to call my best friend ilke while video chat my other best friend Louis.
~ Our conversation ~
I= ilke, A=amber, L=Louis

A: hello sweetie

I: hi babe why are you calling and am I on speaker

A: yes you are because I’m waiting for Lou to answer my Skype call.

I: oohh well okay why are you calling anyway?

A: patient … otherwise I need to tell it twice.

L: hi girl, who are you on the phone with?

A&I: hi Louis

L: oohh you’re on the phone with ilke. So why did you need to see us?

A: well, my mom and dad are sending iris and me away… I don’t know for how long but yeah I leave in a bit...

I&L: WHAT?

I: you can’t go… just come to my house you can live with me!

A: I’m sorry guys, I love you and I’ll miss you but I have to go, iris is home so we need to pack… Bye you’re awesome! Don’t forget me!”

~end of conversation~
When I ended the call I lost it, I was crying my eyes out and my make-up looked like some 5 year old had painted my face with make-up. I looked terrified. Iris was wearing no make-up; I think she has cleaned it before she came to my room.
We both had beautiful big rooms, both with walk-in-closet and bathroom, mine was bright pink because I like that color and iris’ room was full of posters on her walls of One Direction, Little Mix, 5sos and other celebrities’. She has a big two person bed. We always got what we wanted because our parents thought it would make us nicer, well that was their first disappointment in